- Observe local flora and fauna alongside your guide
- Take a canoe ride through the jungle to reach the lodge
- Enjoy plenty of free time to relax in the lodge
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at puente Cuyabeno which is the entrance to the ecological reserve, starting time at 11 am. To get there you can take a bus from Quito the night before the tour. If you want, we can help you with the bus reservation. You can send us a message at this number 00593 980915191.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cuyabeno Tucan Lodge
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.