3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Watch daylight appear above the Rio Grand Valley during a sunrise hot air balloon ride from Albuquerque, and see the first rays illuminate the rugged Sandia Mountains. Take in stunning aerial views and dip low enough to skim the Rio Grande, then rise back up above the desert landscape. Touch town after a 1-hour flight, and begin the day with sparkling wine and a light continental breakfast before returning to your launch site.
- One-hour sunrise flight from Albuquerque with light breakfast
- Enjoy stunning views of the Rio Grande Valley and marvel at the colorful sunrise over the Sandia Mountains
- Learn about New Mexico’s natural history and hot-air ballooning from the expert pilot
- Have the option to help out the pilots during the inflation process for a more hands-on experience
- Celebrate the flight with a glass of sparkling wine and light breakfast after landing
Saved to wishlist!
Scenic hot air balloon flight
Light continental breakfast
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
5601 Eagle Rock Ave NE , 5601 Eagle Rock Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Please check in at our office location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not recommended for participants with knee problems
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Flights can only be operated with safe winds, clear sky and no rain. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- A maximum of 12 people per balloon
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Ryders
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunrise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunrise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunrise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunrise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I am afraid of heights but would definitely take another ride." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesHot Air Balloon RidesHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAlbuquerqueUnique Experiences - New MexicoHot Air Balloon Rides - New MexicoHalf-day Tours - New MexicoUnique Experiences - Monument ValleyHot Air Balloon Rides - Monument ValleyHalf-day Tours - Monument ValleyUnique Experiences - Colorado SpringsHot Air Balloon Rides - Colorado SpringsHalf-day Tours - Colorado SpringsCategory