4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
When in Acapulco, watching the cliff divers is an absolute must-see. Observe the daring divers at the most magical time of day during an evening experience of La Quebrada Cliff Divers in Acapulco. As well convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, your tour includes a table that boasts a great view of the divers and two drinks, including wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Evening tour of La Quebrada Cliff Divers in Acapulco
- A must-see experience ideal for first-time visitors
- Watch the divers from a table that boasts great views
- Two alcoholic drinks and convenience hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone or to our email Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ⭐ Acapulco' High Cliff Divers by Night?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ⭐ Acapulco' High Cliff Divers by Night?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ⭐ Acapulco' High Cliff Divers by Night?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ⭐ Acapulco' High Cliff Divers by Night?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
⭐ Acapulco' High Cliff Divers by Night
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNight ToursBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroNight Tours - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoNight Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityNight Tours - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory