Felsenegg Tours and Activities
A cable car takes nature lovers in five minutes from Adliswil to Felsenegg, a view point on the Albis mountain range. It is one of Zürich’s most popular recreation areas and at 800 meters, you have a breathtaking view over Lake Zürich, the small towns lining the shores and the towering, snow-capped mountains in the distance. Numerous walking and hiking trails as well as a restaurant on the summit serve as an escape from the hectic everyday life. From Uetliberg for example, the Planetenweg, a planet trail that reflects the distances in the solar system, leads to Felsenegg. Every meter of the path corresponds with one million kilometers in space and the two-hour walk takes hikers from the sun past planets – little metal spheres embedded in boulders - all the way to Pluto.
Just 20 meters from where Pluto can be found, the bright red Restaurant Felsenegg awaits, where you can get a drink on the patio and enjoy the view over the Sihl Valley, Türler Lake and the Säuliamt district. While the views are spectacular during the day, don’t hesitate to visit at night either, when the sprawling city of Zürich can be seen spreading out as a sea of light in the darkness.
Tours and Activities to Experience Felsenegg
Frequently Asked Questions
- WOW Zurich Tour: 6 hours on shore, on water, in the air!
- Private Tour: Zurich City Highlights
- 3 in 1: Zurich Walking Tour - Cruise on the Lake - Cable Car Ride to Felsenegg
- Let's Mix Culture With The Nature! ZURICH SIGHTSEEING and HIKING Tour!
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace