Top Zion National Park Nature Walks
12 results | All Zion National Park Tours
* A traveler said: "The rappelling was the best part for our group. The canyon was beautiful to climb/walk through. Our guide Eric was a lot of fun and made us feel safe and comfortable with the whole experience. We would go back to them again."
* A traveler said: "Dwayne was our driver & was wonderful!! We enjoyed everything! The canyon was gorgeous & Dwayne took us some great rides in our Hummer!! Must see for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "The Jeep tour was the perfect combination of adventure and beauty. The views at the top were phenomenal and our guide Ryan was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing time!! Jerry was so awesome! Very friendly, personable and an exciting driver!! The canyon was more beautiful than we could imagine! Got lots of beautiful pics! And Jerry sent some of his best to us! Will definitely recommend to anyone, it’s one of the best tours ever!! Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so personable and knowledgeable about the area. The information he gave us regarding the flash floods was interesting. Without the guide, our experience wouldn't have been as rich."
* A traveler said: "Dustin was an excellent tour guide and knew his stuff about navigating the trails and the slot canyon. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and will be back again!"
* A traveler said: "It was Fun! Adam was nice and knowledgeable, had so much fun riding the Utv and it was fast. Beautiful canyon too!"
* A traveler said: "Rob is the BEST guide!! He was knowledgeable and encouraging. The entire experience was one I will never forget and he was incredible in making it such a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Whitney was a fantastic guide. He was very knowledgable about the canyon and surrounding areas. His personal stories and anecdotes added a personal touch. He also took excellent pics!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun!! Our guide had so much information on the history & artifacts. Would highly recommend this tour. Also the scenery was amazing!! A must do on our vacation."