Top Yosemite National Park Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Wine, Beer & Spirits
1 result | All Yosemite National Park Tours
Sort by: Featured
Watch an unforgettable sunset from atop one of Yosemite's best viewpoints on this afternoon tour that’s equal parts romantic and athletic. Scale 3,200 feet (975 meters) to the Sentinel Dome summit, where panoramic views of Half Dome and surrounding cliffs create the perfect backdrop for a champagne toast. Watch the golden light wash over the cliffs and re-energize with small bites before the hike back down.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Yosemite National Park are taking additional safety precautions?
These Yosemite National Park experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona