Top York Outdoor Activities
22 results | All York Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, we loved every second, the conductor was brilliant! We really enjoyed it, the history was also fantastic."
* A traveler said: "The commentator - really fantastic knowledge along with good humour. Very entertaining. Lovely trip down the river Ouse, absolutely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
* A traveler said: "This tour is more of an historic tour than a spooky tour. The historical details were very interesting and the tour guide - mad Alice- was funny too. She made a particular effort to learn all of our names and where we were from which added a nice touch to the tour. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We have been to York regularly over the last 30 years, and done this ghost hunt as well as others over the years. This one is definitely the best and we would recommend it to anyone wanting a entertaining evening as well as seeing some bits of York you may miss in the daylight. We had the same host about 22 years ago and he's as good now as then."
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend an evening in York! Fun and informative and Mackenzie made it a great atmosphere throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very good, informative and entertaining. Good way to see the city would recommend to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative adventure add a really great time doing it and you got to see York in more ways that you could imagine"
* A traveler said: "Was a lovely experience the staff where great, drinks a good price aswell, remember to take a coat gets a bit chilly"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, well worth the money. The guy working was excellent, explained everything quickly and clearly. Out and out great thing to do in York!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see York city. Very well maintained bicycles. Our guide was outstanding. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing from start to finish, we got to feed and stroke lots of animals and the owl show was fantastic. We will definitely be returning."
* A traveler said: "The staff on board were friendly and attentive. The sandwiches and cakes were delicious. Captain Kris was informative and knowledgable throughout the tour. He went above and beyond, welcoming all tourists personally when boarding the cruise. He took time to ask and check in with each and every person. A very relaxing and enjoyable outing!"
* A traveler said: "I have always lived in York, but I still found places I had never seen. It’s a good basis for a day in Town."
* A traveler said: "Whole experience was just lovey. Food was restaurant style just needed some fans on upper deck as it became a bit styfuling. Views were beautiful. And skipper (Chris) was very informertive"
* A traveler said: "Had a really lovely time, it was a nice chilled end to the evening even in the rain! The staff were all great! Definitely woth doing when in york.😊"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly,great food and drink with background music and great views. Would highly recommend if visiting york"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the day trip! It was so nice to visit familiar locations from Heartbeat series, and Whitby especially offered a lot."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Clifford's Tower
- York Cold War Bunker
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- Barley Hall
- Goddards House and Garden
- York Army Museum
- Beningbrough Hall
- Treasurer's House
- York Dungeon
- Yorkshire Museum
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- York Castle Museum
- Jorvik Dig
- Mansion House
- Fairfax House
- National Railway Museum
- York Brewery
- Merchant Adventurers' Hall