* A traveler said: "Eric and Maddie were so nice and helped ease my nerves. The views were stunning. Highly recommend the Eagle tour ."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Amazing time, thrilling ride, friendly staff, well organized and even a bear came to say hello"
* A traveler said: "FANTASTIC! Our guide Amy was friendly and so encouraging!! Started the tour not sure if I'd get the hang of it..finished feeling like a pro and ready for the next adventure!! SNOWMOBILING here I come😊"
* A traveler said: "Awesome way to explore Whistler outside the village. Highly recommend this experience for those looking for a fun day out. My 13 year old loved every minute of it!"
* A traveler said: "Although we went on a cloudy day and the views were hidden behind a grey sky, it was an unreal experience. As fun as I thought it would be! Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Incredible view, each his own window. The impression of being able to touch the glacier, diversity of landscapes, the color of the lakes in height. Safe and smooth flight."
* A traveler said: "Loved it ! We surprised our friends as an anniversary gift. What a great way to check off a bucket list wish together There was a lot of smoke but still great views"
* A traveler said: "It’s the best so far we have done. Really enjoyed. Me and my son 13 age really had lots of fun. Highly recommended I would also advise not to purchase the separate gondola tickets for peak to peak. It can be done in the same zip lining tickets and is great opportunity to save money. Once you are on your way back from zipline just ask the attendants to take the upward gondolas instead of going down wards gondolas and they will let you do that."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Theresa, our guide, was so friendly and super helpful and supportive; she placed me behind her as I was not used to walking in snow or climbing. The climb pushed me to my limits. With lots of adrenaline and low risk being tethered in makes it a fun alpine experience. Although it was cloudy and couldn't see anything below, it was an amazing activity."
* A traveler said: "Ryan was a mine of local and historical knowledge and was a very considerate and friendly guide. Thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "I had done the call of wild tour and out tour guide was Nikki. She was super nice and helpful. All my friends had enjoyed our tour and I would definitely recommend this company to other."
* A traveler said: "It s full of excitement . The experience itself us something to treasure . Our guide was so helpful, informative and reassuring. From registering, orientation practice and actual riding was smooth. I will definitely recommend this activity and the company"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I signed up for the 5-hour trip in early September, and it was a blast. Before the trip, Matt sent us an email with detailed instructions on how to get the fishing license (easy enough to do online) and arrange for pick-up. On the day of the trip, Dawson drove us to a quiet, shady spot about 30 minutes away from Whistler that was chock-full of pink salmon. With Dawson's excellent advice, we each caught at least five salmon! Dawson not only served as a fishing guru, but he also helped us unhook the fish when it was time to release them, detangled fishing lines, and took tons of pictures on our phones to commemorate the experience. It was a great day trip, and I would love to return for ice fishing in the winter! For those planning to do the 5-hour adventure, I would recommend bringing water bottles and some snacks. Reeling in fish can take a lot out of you!"
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Had a great time with Ryan learning about the area and exploring ! I was really lucky to be the only person on the tour! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Followed Covid safety protocols. Our guide, Tara, was enthusiastic, knowledgeable & attentive to everyone. The driver (sorry. Forgot his name) maneuvered difficult driving, off loaded canoes…all with a broken hand. He was great too."
* A traveler said: "Had a really nice time walking on a glacier on an 80 degree day in August! Our guide Maya was very nice and told us many facts about the area and the glacier. Never thought I'd be sliding down a snow hill on August 23...very unique and lots of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Ryan was so knowledgeable and helpful. We visited all the different areas and he shared the history and back story of each."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time at the half-day rock climbing taster and 100% recommend for anyone looking to try outdoor climbing! Our guide Ivan was super knowledgeable and created an environment where we could push ourselves and yet be supported. Thank you to Ivan for going above and beyond expectations!"
* A traveler said: "The snowshoe tour was fantastic! Ryan is a great guide with many interesting facts to share about the fauna and life in the beautiful forest. He was great with a novice snowshoer and we had a wonderful adventure. Delicious cookie and tea also.! Go snowshoeing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Britannia Mine Museum
- Callaghan Valley
- Audain Art Museum
- Squamish Adventure Centre
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Center (SLCC)
- Garibaldi Provincial Park
- Brandywine Falls
- Alexander Falls
- Fitzsimmons Creek
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- Sea to Sky Highway
- Shannon Falls
- Cheakamus River
- Callaghan Lake Provincial Park
- Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Whistler Village
- FireRock Lounge
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Green Lake
- Whistler Olympic Park