Top Whistler Classes & Workshops
12 results | All Whistler Tours
* A traveler said: "I had done the call of wild tour and out tour guide was Nikki. She was super nice and helpful. All my friends had enjoyed our tour and I would definitely recommend this company to other."
* A traveler said: "Loved it ! We surprised our friends as an anniversary gift. What a great way to check off a bucket list wish together There was a lot of smoke but still great views"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Amazing time, thrilling ride, friendly staff, well organized and even a bear came to say hello"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Abby was amazing and even gave us some additional tour tips for hikes and activities. She’s the best and we’ll be back again!"
* A traveler said: "Eric and Maddie were so nice and helped ease my nerves. The views were stunning. Highly recommend the Eagle tour ."
* A traveler said: "Although we went on a cloudy day and the views were hidden behind a grey sky, it was an unreal experience. As fun as I thought it would be! Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "It’s the best so far we have done. Really enjoyed. Me and my son 13 age really had lots of fun. Highly recommended I would also advise not to purchase the separate gondola tickets for peak to peak. It can be done in the same zip lining tickets and is great opportunity to save money. Once you are on your way back from zipline just ask the attendants to take the upward gondolas instead of going down wards gondolas and they will let you do that."
* A traveler said: "Awesome way to explore Whistler outside the village. Highly recommend this experience for those looking for a fun day out. My 13 year old loved every minute of it!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible view, each his own window. The impression of being able to touch the glacier, diversity of landscapes, the color of the lakes in height. Safe and smooth flight."
* A traveler said: "Ryan was a mine of local and historical knowledge and was a very considerate and friendly guide. Thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I signed up for the 5-hour trip in early September, and it was a blast. Before the trip, Matt sent us an email with detailed instructions on how to get the fishing license (easy enough to do online) and arrange for pick-up. On the day of the trip, Dawson drove us to a quiet, shady spot about 30 minutes away from Whistler that was chock-full of pink salmon. With Dawson's excellent advice, we each caught at least five salmon! Dawson not only served as a fishing guru, but he also helped us unhook the fish when it was time to release them, detangled fishing lines, and took tons of pictures on our phones to commemorate the experience. It was a great day trip, and I would love to return for ice fishing in the winter! For those planning to do the 5-hour adventure, I would recommend bringing water bottles and some snacks. Reeling in fish can take a lot out of you!"