Top Washington City Tours
37 results | All Washington Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a nice memories we had and our tour guide was very good and give details of the tour. We’ll come back again and use Viator"
* A traveler said: "Omar was my driver and my flight came earlier than I planned and my hotel check in was at 4. So Omar suggested a tour of the city for a fee. So glad I had the opportunity to see alot more of the city other than my block of the hotel. Great service would book again."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Tour guide Mark was very knowledgeable and respectful and entertaining. We got lucky and got beautiful weather up in Paradise. We could definitely see the summit of the mountain."
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day trip hitting all the best park locations with a few hours to hike. Our guide, Lucas, was very knowledgeable, attentive to our groups needs, fun and funny! I highly recommend this trip with Lucas!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of Seattle. Jeff was very knowledgeable, respectful of our time and made everyone feel comfortable. He was even happy to drop each person at their favorite spot at the end and provide ideas for other tours to take."
* A traveler said: "We took the private downtown tour with Kalina on Aug 6. Kalina was outstanding! Her knowledge was so impressive as was her kind demeanor. We started with a breakfast at Lowell's, walked around the city, hearing all about the history of Seattle. She was mindful of our time and kept to a leisurely schedule. When we would mention an interest of ours, she quickly changed her plans and accommodated us. Afterwards, she took the time to send us pictures of our wonderful morning. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend Kalina."
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time, friendly , cleans car overall service was good 👍. We will book again for next trips 😃"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "The captain and naturalist were exceptionally accommodating. Had to travel far but we found our Orcas. The passion for these creatures was evident in her enthusiasm. It was nice to not have a full boat as well"
* A traveler said: "Saw Humpback and Killer whales!!! It was amazing and the crew was so fun and friendly. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "enjoyed learning about the history of downtown (new and old), loved the hints f' 'or restaurants and James' flexibility with the tour"
* A traveler said: "Amanda was an AMAZING tour guide, interactive, very knowledgeable and fun,it was my wife and I 25yr anniversary and we had a blast ❤"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Earl was very entertaining and knowledgeable. He also accommodated us when he could like stoping at locations when asked. We would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Woody is a great guide. He provided good commentary and humor. Food was interesting and delicious. Do it"
* A traveler said: "Monte was a great guide thru the neighborhoods of Seattle - pace was perfect and we learned a lot about the city. We highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "it was nice, location was easily found, person , who stood at the stop was very helpful, explain all details, driver had a nice stories. The down-part was the traffic, so we stand in line for some time, but that was not predictable. Nice way to figure out what else you would like to see in Seattle, when you have more time"
* A traveler said: "Your guide Charles was great! He was extremely knowledgeable about sites in Seattle. Impressed by his presentation anod driving skill."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Capt. Steve was an excellent tour guide. He had lots of information about the sites/history of Seattle. He made everything very interesting. He was also very accommodating to my grandchildren(ages 9 and 4). We saw everything and more. I would highly recommend using Capt. Steve. I would use him again!"
* A traveler said: "Guy was awesome conversation was fun an informative, funny. Tim is a beer Guru. Very knowledgeable on every beer"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! I have been recommending this tour to all my family and friends. I just wish it was a little longer so I could see more."
* A traveler said: "The guide was highly knowledgeable & shared some fascinating stories, and the tour was very interactive. Learned some new great info. A wide variety of beers were sampled and we learned all about them, history of beer, and the Ballard/Seattle area as we sipped."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Washington State Ferries
- Queen Anne Hill
- Original Starbucks
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Bainbridge Island
- Adventura Aerial Adventure Park
- Gas Works Park
- Tillicum Village
- Alki Beach
- Woodland Park
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Capitol Hill
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Mt. St. Helens
- Pioneer Square
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Deception Pass State Park
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico