Vik Tours - page 2
* A traveler said: "We loved our Super Jeep tour in Thorsmork! It was a lot of fun traveling over the streams in the super jeep. Our guide was so knowledgable about the area and brought us to a secret waterfall after a day of hiking and breathtaking views. We are so happy that we took this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Our family of 4 planned to paraglide, but we were fogged out at our 10am trip. They did everything they could to accommodate us, including us a free zip line tour. We decided to move east and call around 2 to see if we could return if the conditions were better. Unfortunately the weather wasn’t cooperating. Biggest disappointment of our trip to Iceland was not being able to paraglide, but not much anyone could have done to prevent it. Even though we didn’t fly, we felt like this operation did everything they could to accommodate us. We appreciated their honestly and integrity. Viator easily refunded our money."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting exhibition. We stopped here on our way to see some waterfalls, to learn a bit of history of the area, the different type of volcanos and terrain, and the seismic activity of Iceland. The museum is very nicely done. Their facilities and restaurants are also great, and a good place to stop if the weather turns around and you need a place to stay dry."
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland