Top Vik Snowmobiling
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Vik Tours
Sort by: Featured
If you've already done the typical sightseeing tours of South Iceland, embark on a unique adventure that will give you a brand new perspective. Journey to the ice cap of Mýrdalsjökull glacier, which covers Katla, one of Iceland’s largest volcanoes, and jump aboard a snowmobile for a thrilling experience driving around the ice cap and excellent views over South Iceland.
Embark on a thrilling adventure by going snowmobiling on top of Eyjafjallajökull glacier. Suitable for first-time riders, this guided tour takes you into the wilderness and, when the weather co-operates, offers panoramic views over the Westman Islands and Iceland's south coast. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Snowmobiling in Vik are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vik experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England