* A traveler said: "We had a pod of orkas surface right nest to the boat. Later in the day we also had a hunchback whale surface off the back of the boat."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rush was amazing. We saw 3 different groups of transient orcas and lots of seals. It was an incredible trip and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "I had to reschedule the flight I spoke with somebody from Viator it went well and easy very thankful thanks guys"
* A traveler said: "Warm sunny late summer day. Disappointed the Castle was closed, but trip was wonderful. Driver was fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "Very exciting! My 5 year old screamed on take off and landing then exclaimed, “that was so fun!” Lol"
* A traveler said: "Andy was a great tour guide. He enthusiastically shared his knowledge and love for the history and food of the city. The sampling stops he selected were first class and the sample sizes sufficient to get a real taste without feeling bloated by the end of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Rick the tour guide was excellent. Very informative and interactive. His side kick, Noah was also a great addition"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day enjoying the wine and fine weather. Made 3 stops at 3 very different wineries, each with their own charms. The team at Fresh Air Tours was awesome. Friendly and accommodating and pick up was as scheduled at our hotel! Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great Forrest hike off the beaten path but totally doable with children. Also scenic walk on coast side to view seals."
* A traveler said: "Watching the Whales jumping out of the water making a big splashing seen. The bird island is beautiful to see all these types of bird and amount of nests. Plus the sunset view is a breathtaking! The crew where fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Mark, Kevin and the team communicated effectively, helped accommodate scheduling and pick up requests and it lead to a great afternoon of Wine Tastings. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "Darwin shared so many stories and hidden gems of Victoria. We will now go back and explore in detail. I did not know Victoria as a "haunted" city."
* A traveler said: "The driver Mark was fantastic! He was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the area. Scenery was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Despite a cold & overcast day, the owner of Surfside Adventure Tours took us for a delightful drive north to see lesser & more interesting places the big tour operators miss (lookouts etc). We had time to walk in forests & see rushing waterfalls plus coastal inlets all with a few comfort breaks & no rushing lunch. The operator had hand sanitiser on board so forget the C-virus & come to Vancouver Island!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Government Street
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- Old Town Victoria
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Sidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)
- Victoria Inner Harbour
- Pacific Marine Circle Route
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Abkhazi Garden
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Church & State Wines
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Gulf Islands
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Fort Street
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Emily Carr House
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- Butchart Gardens
- Beacon Hill Park
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- Miniature World
- Victoria Cruise Port
- Craigdarroch Castle
- Fairmont Empress Hotel