Top Victoria Sightseeing Tours
44 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Warm sunny late summer day. Disappointed the Castle was closed, but trip was wonderful. Driver was fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "We had a pod of orkas surface right nest to the boat. Later in the day we also had a hunchback whale surface off the back of the boat."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day enjoying the wine and fine weather. Made 3 stops at 3 very different wineries, each with their own charms. The team at Fresh Air Tours was awesome. Friendly and accommodating and pick up was as scheduled at our hotel! Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Mark, Kevin and the team communicated effectively, helped accommodate scheduling and pick up requests and it lead to a great afternoon of Wine Tastings. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rush was amazing. We saw 3 different groups of transient orcas and lots of seals. It was an incredible trip and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Very exciting! My 5 year old screamed on take off and landing then exclaimed, “that was so fun!” Lol"
* A traveler said: "Andy was a great tour guide. He enthusiastically shared his knowledge and love for the history and food of the city. The sampling stops he selected were first class and the sample sizes sufficient to get a real taste without feeling bloated by the end of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Rick the tour guide was excellent. Very informative and interactive. His side kick, Noah was also a great addition"
* A traveler said: "I had to reschedule the flight I spoke with somebody from Viator it went well and easy very thankful thanks guys"
* A traveler said: "Watching the Whales jumping out of the water making a big splashing seen. The bird island is beautiful to see all these types of bird and amount of nests. Plus the sunset view is a breathtaking! The crew where fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Kevin was on time and so knowledgeable about Victoria. We had a wonderful tour with geological details, history and trivia of the area. We will definitely call him again when we return for his other tours.He is outstanding in his demeanor and presentations."
* A traveler said: "Great Forrest hike off the beaten path but totally doable with children. Also scenic walk on coast side to view seals."
* A traveler said: "Darwin shared so many stories and hidden gems of Victoria. We will now go back and explore in detail. I did not know Victoria as a "haunted" city."
* A traveler said: "This was the most wonderful way to see the city. This tour is private and geared to what we were interested in. Darwin was a wonderful host/guide and will use him again if and when we come to town.|Worth every penny.|Thank you Darwin. Kim and Paul - Ontario"
* A traveler said: "Despite a cold & overcast day, the owner of Surfside Adventure Tours took us for a delightful drive north to see lesser & more interesting places the big tour operators miss (lookouts etc). We had time to walk in forests & see rushing waterfalls plus coastal inlets all with a few comfort breaks & no rushing lunch. The operator had hand sanitiser on board so forget the C-virus & come to Vancouver Island!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services