Top Victoria Historical Tours
26 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Warm sunny late summer day. Disappointed the Castle was closed, but trip was wonderful. Driver was fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "We had a pod of orkas surface right nest to the boat. Later in the day we also had a hunchback whale surface off the back of the boat."
* A traveler said: "Very exciting! My 5 year old screamed on take off and landing then exclaimed, “that was so fun!” Lol"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rush was amazing. We saw 3 different groups of transient orcas and lots of seals. It was an incredible trip and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Andy was a great tour guide. He enthusiastically shared his knowledge and love for the history and food of the city. The sampling stops he selected were first class and the sample sizes sufficient to get a real taste without feeling bloated by the end of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Rick the tour guide was excellent. Very informative and interactive. His side kick, Noah was also a great addition"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day enjoying the wine and fine weather. Made 3 stops at 3 very different wineries, each with their own charms. The team at Fresh Air Tours was awesome. Friendly and accommodating and pick up was as scheduled at our hotel! Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Mark, Kevin and the team communicated effectively, helped accommodate scheduling and pick up requests and it lead to a great afternoon of Wine Tastings. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin was on time and so knowledgeable about Victoria. We had a wonderful tour with geological details, history and trivia of the area. We will definitely call him again when we return for his other tours.He is outstanding in his demeanor and presentations."
* A traveler said: "Richard arrives before the cruise disembarked. He is very knowledgeable in the history of the area. He gave a very good tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Sidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)
- Church & State Wines
- Gulf Islands
- Old Town Victoria
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Government Street
- Pacific Marine Circle Route
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Fort Street
- Abkhazi Garden
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
- Victoria Chinatown
- Victoria Inner Harbour
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Fisherman's Wharf