Top Victoria Half-day Tours
30 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a fantastic way to see the city, very enjoyable, fun and informative! I would definitely recommend this to Victoria residence as well as tourists!"
* A traveler said: "The crew (Shawnee, Jen and Austin) were amazing and very knowledgeable. They made the trip exciting and well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day enjoying the wine and fine weather. Made 3 stops at 3 very different wineries, each with their own charms. The team at Fresh Air Tours was awesome. Friendly and accommodating and pick up was as scheduled at our hotel! Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rush was amazing. We saw 3 different groups of transient orcas and lots of seals. It was an incredible trip and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Andy was a great tour leader. Added lots of small bits of history to the area that never would have picked up on just walking around. Food tasting portions were more than adequate. Went to places, I never would have stopped. GR8 value for the money."
* A traveler said: "Mark, Kevin and the team communicated effectively, helped accommodate scheduling and pick up requests and it lead to a great afternoon of Wine Tastings. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "Very exciting! My 5 year old screamed on take off and landing then exclaimed, “that was so fun!” Lol"
* A traveler said: "Rick the tour guide was excellent. Very informative and interactive. His side kick, Noah was also a great addition"
* A traveler said: "Darwin shared so many stories and hidden gems of Victoria. We will now go back and explore in detail. I did not know Victoria as a "haunted" city."
* A traveler said: "Colleen our guide was so nice and knowledgeable about the region, we went to 4 different wineries and the Covid procedures set in place were great and didn’t affect our experience at all. The wines were lovely and cowichan valley is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Great Forrest hike off the beaten path but totally doable with children. Also scenic walk on coast side to view seals."
* A traveler said: "Richard arrives before the cruise disembarked. He is very knowledgeable in the history of the area. He gave a very good tour."
* A traveler said: "Linda was a fantastic tour guide for my partner and I. She was very knowledgeable about Victoria and its history. The Butchart Gardens were absolutely gorgeous with their outstanding Christmas decorations. Linda was very flexible and did everything she could to make sure we had an amazing visit to Victoria and the gardens...and she delivered! Thanks so much for the great experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Old Town Victoria
- Abkhazi Garden
- Fort Street
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Emily Carr House
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- Victoria Inner Harbour
- Church & State Wines
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Victoria Chinatown
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Sidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Gulf Islands
- Pacific Marine Circle Route