Top Vicenza Half-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Vicenza Tours
• 3-hour Segway tour lead by an expert local guide • See top Vicenza attractions including: Contrà Porti, Piazzetta Santo Stefano, the Church of Saint Corona. The Olympic Theatre, the architectural masterpiece of Andrea Palladio and the first indoor theatre in the world, and Chiericati Palace, the most representative Palladian building in the city. The Villa Capra Valmarana, better known as “Villa La Rotonda”. Brief stop at San Paolo Bridge to see San Michele Bridge on the other side of the River Retrone. Through Piazza delle Erbe, the ancient market area, we will arrive into Piazza dei Signori, the main square, and we'll find the Basilica, Palladio’s first public building and the Loggia of the Capitaniato, Palladio’s most famous attempt to use coloured architecture. • Hear tales of colorful history from a knowledgeable guide • Enjoy a Segway sightseeing tour that’s suitable for all fitness levels • Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Take a day trip to historic Bassano, known for its World War I history and traditional alcoholic beverage called grappa. Your guide eliminates the hassle of navigating on your own and points out easy-to-miss landmarks along the way. Cap off the day with a complimentary grappa tasting, and then relax on the way back to the doorstep of your accommodations.
Leaving from Villafranca, just about 20 minutes away from Verona, you will admire beautiful landscapes and discover the most offbeat paths around Verona and Garda Lake. Our e-bikes are suitable for couples, friends and single travelers. We will cycle along the Tione river for about 45 minutes before getting over the top of Custoza hills, emblematic place of the ‘Sardinian Tambourine’ told by De Amicis in the book ‘Cuore’. Here we will visit a 200 hundred years old family-run winery and taste local Custoza wine paired with real homemade cheese, salami and bread. Delighted by stunning views of beautiful vineyards and the flat countryside we also can admire the Romeo & Juliet castle from the top. This is a true local experience along which we would like to let you feel the same passion for our land and local traditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Half-day Tours in Vicenza?
The best Half-day Tours in Vicenza according to Viator travelers are:
What Half-day Tours in Vicenza are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vicenza experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Half-day Tours in Vicenza are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vicenza may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets