Top Verona Wine Tastings
101 results | All Verona Tours
* A traveler said: "An excellent learning experience. David made this event interesting and fun. We explored the Valpolicella (sic) region, and learned about making V. Classico and V. Superior wines and Amarone preparation. The group was small (6) and friendly. We visited one winery and tasted its excellent wines. A great experience."
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide and hosts. We had great wine, snacks and an enjoyable ride through beautiful wine country."
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience with a very passionated wineyard-family. Lovely place, history, view and wine. We give our recommendation."
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of our favorites in Italy. We loved Virginia, our guide. She is very knowledgeable about the history, the food and the WINE. We loved the wine shop and the owner, Franco. That was our favorite part. We learned so much about the local wineries. We are have several bottles shipped home. Don’t miss this one!"
* A traveler said: "I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The guide (Bene)? was personable and fun and gave lots of good information. There were only four of us plus our guide, and we were just like a group of friends out together. The food and wine were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guide was 5* bikes were great and tour was excellent ………………….. definitely would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time at Silvyas apartment and learned from scratch how to make tagliatelle. She also told us the recipe for her great ragu and a refreshing Aperitivo. The atmosphere was really relaxed and funny and we felt really welcome :)"
* A traveler said: "We had a great cooling experience! Delicious food, intersting tips and tricks and a very nice atmosphere. One of our highlights so far, we would definitely recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "15 of us staying in Verona for an Opera at the Arena. Decided to do a wine tasting outside the town. A what a great trip we had.This place is stunning. The 16th century Villa/ mansion is beautiful with great gardens and views. The day just got better when we went inside, very hot day, and had a guided tour of the cellars. Our guide was friendly, took her time, didn't mind answering questions and her English was excellent. |We tasted 6 wines,all very drinkable. accompanied with nibbles of cheese, ham and bread sticks.perfect. Plenty of water available. I am organising another trip her for next year. Also one of our group, her daughter is getting married and whilst we were there she telephoned home to tell her daughter that she has found the perfect wedding venue.|This is excellent. definitely worth doing, if you like wine in a charming setting"
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide! Best ti me to go in the morning because less tourist are around . Good mix between historical information and tips to fill the afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and informative guide. Lovely estate dog.|Wines were lovely and the young guide new a lot about them. The house and gardens are beautiful. We had the 4pm booking and no one else was on the tour."
* A traveler said: "Christina was a wonderful teacher! Such a great idea to learn to make gelato in Verona! The gelato we made tasted better than anything we ever purchased! Best memory of Verona!❤️"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful afternoon visiting Lake Garda. Every past of the journey was great, our guide Stephano was delightful and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed both the private boat tour around Simone and the walking tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Isabella was perfect. She was very patient and passionate while guiding us through Verona. Great guide, perfect walk, the best way to get to know Verona !"
* A traveler said: "We had a perfect afternoon visiting two lovely wineries. Would totally recommend to everyone who loves wine and especially Amarone!"
* A traveler said: "Another wonderful experience. The drive to the winery was a little hair raising, but the people at the winery were just lovely. Spent a wonderful couple of hours learning about the wines and how they are made and tasting. One of the best days of our time in Verona."
* A traveler said: "A great experience with an amazing View. The staff was so nice and everything tasted great. I totally recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, recommended. The wine tasting was very interesting thanks to the passionate sommelier and the good selection of wines!"
* A traveler said: "Exactly what we hoped to do and see. Beautiful tour of Valpolicella wine country, generous and informative wine tastings, and a visit to a genuine family owned northern Italian restaurant. Best of all was our guide Evegeny, who is a delightful, intelligent and informed host. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would love to take more tours with this outstanding company."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Verona Arena
- Nicolis Museum
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Ponte Pietra
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Porta Borsari
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Porta Palio
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Movieland Park
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy