Top Verona Private Sightseeing Tours
116 results | All Verona Tours
* A traveler said: "Great overview of a wonderful city with smart, interesting narrative from local man. Great way to get your bearings at the start of city visit."
* A traveler said: "An excellent learning experience. David made this event interesting and fun. We explored the Valpolicella (sic) region, and learned about making V. Classico and V. Superior wines and Amarone preparation. The group was small (6) and friendly. We visited one winery and tasted its excellent wines. A great experience."
* A traveler said: "Mia was awesome - so engaging and her passion for Verona shines. The evening is a great time for a tour, it is so busy during the day. I only had a half day in Verona, this tour made the trip. Belinda"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Izabella, who was very passionate about Verona and this came across really well during the tour. She was very thorough in relating the history of the city and had a good sense of humour. Would thoroughly recommend this tour as a way of finding out as much as possible about Verona in the space of two hours!"
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide! Best ti me to go in the morning because less tourist are around . Good mix between historical information and tips to fill the afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Isabella, was very energetic and knowledgeable. Our tour started on time, and we enjoyed hearing about the town and its history. Isabella shared so many details and interesting facts. We felt it was an excellent value."
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of our favorites in Italy. We loved Virginia, our guide. She is very knowledgeable about the history, the food and the WINE. We loved the wine shop and the owner, Franco. That was our favorite part. We learned so much about the local wineries. We are have several bottles shipped home. Don’t miss this one!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide and hosts. We had great wine, snacks and an enjoyable ride through beautiful wine country."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guide was 5* bikes were great and tour was excellent ………………….. definitely would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience with a very passionated wineyard-family. Lovely place, history, view and wine. We give our recommendation."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful afternoon visiting Lake Garda. Every past of the journey was great, our guide Stephano was delightful and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed both the private boat tour around Simone and the walking tour."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding and very relaxed walking tour. Sylvia has excellent English and a warm and friendly character."
* A traveler said: "It was a nice tour to take the price is kinda steep but you get a lot of valuable information from the tour"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and informative guide. Lovely estate dog.|Wines were lovely and the young guide new a lot about them. The house and gardens are beautiful. We had the 4pm booking and no one else was on the tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide was really friendly and outgoing, her English was pretty good, too. We could ask questions ourselves and she had an answer to all of them. Despite that the information given wasn't too embedded in a long-winded review of the arena and Italian's history but very compact and interesting without overchallenging anyone. Although I was by myself I made friends easily and everyone was in a really good mood. Of course we also didn't have to queue for anything because our guide was getting the entrance tickets for everyone in a heartbeat (those tickets are included in the tour fee though). Would totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The guide (Bene)? was personable and fun and gave lots of good information. There were only four of us plus our guide, and we were just like a group of friends out together. The food and wine were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Our trip around Verona was amazing. Very beautiful city. Our guide, Valeria was awesome. Very informative and knowledgeable of the history and culture of the area."
* A traveler said: "We had a perfect afternoon visiting two lovely wineries. Would totally recommend to everyone who loves wine and especially Amarone!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with kids! Activities and information was tailored to our varying interests and age levels...My kids getting to play “gladiators” in the Arena, and the funicular ride with gorgeous views of Verona were our favorite spots! The tour guide was super knowledgeable, friendly, and understanding! Great way to see the highlights of Verona!"
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience with our guide Federico. See sights that you wouldn't see on a group tour and our guide was able to adapt the tour when we asked to go to a specific place. He was local and proud to be a Roman and gave us a wonderful history of his city. The food we had on the way was delicious too! Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Verona Arena
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Movieland Park
- Porta Palio
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Porta Borsari
- Nicolis Museum
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Ponte Pietra
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy