Top Verona Overnight Tours
12 results | All Verona Tours
* A traveler said: "Outstanding and very relaxed walking tour. Sylvia has excellent English and a warm and friendly character."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guide was 5* bikes were great and tour was excellent ………………….. definitely would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Izabella, who was very passionate about Verona and this came across really well during the tour. She was very thorough in relating the history of the city and had a good sense of humour. Would thoroughly recommend this tour as a way of finding out as much as possible about Verona in the space of two hours!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide and hosts. We had great wine, snacks and an enjoyable ride through beautiful wine country."
* A traveler said: "Christina was a wonderful teacher! Such a great idea to learn to make gelato in Verona! The gelato we made tasted better than anything we ever purchased! Best memory of Verona!❤️"
* A traveler said: "Learning to make pasta in Italy has been a dream of mine for long time. I could not have asked for a better experience! Valli explained everything so well and made it easy to make my own pasta. It was a wonderful evening, had a lovely dinner afterwards...like old friends."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Isabella was perfect. She was very patient and passionate while guiding us through Verona. Great guide, perfect walk, the best way to get to know Verona !"
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide! Best ti me to go in the morning because less tourist are around . Good mix between historical information and tips to fill the afternoon"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience! Ended up being the only people in the class. The kitchen is beautiful and Filipo was a great guy and excellent cook. Plus he kept pooring us wine :D"
* A traveler said: "Great overview of a wonderful city with smart, interesting narrative from local man. Great way to get your bearings at the start of city visit."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and informative guide. Lovely estate dog.|Wines were lovely and the young guide new a lot about them. The house and gardens are beautiful. We had the 4pm booking and no one else was on the tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Movieland Park
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Porta Palio
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Verona Arena
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Ponte Pietra
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Nicolis Museum
- Porta Borsari
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy