Top Venice Wine, Beer & Spirits
120 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time! My husband and I wanted to soak in as much of the local experience as possible. This was the perfect event, in the perfect venue."
* A traveler said: "Amazinggggggg! This tour was easily the highlight of my trip. Book it now!!!! Francesca was very warm, knowledgeable, and created an atmosphere where we were all able to have a great time. The views of the hills and the winery’s were gorgeous. The prosecco and lunch were absolutely the best. What a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Anna spoke perfect English and was warm and engaging. The pace of the tour was also outstanding and we never would have known about the places we went and the description of the cicchetto."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful! She provided a lot of historic perspective in a personable manner. Would certainly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Carlo is a very good guide. I recommend to everyone. Beautiful stops and very tasty Prosecco."
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful 4 hours cooking with Lorenzo. We cooked Tiramisu, home-made pasta, and seppia nera. Lorenzo made sure we were all taking turn preparing the meals. He shared his tricks and stories about venetian cuisine. Although we did not know the other people in the course, the atmosphere was super friendly, quit international, five different nationalities."
* A traveler said: "Excellent but no thanks to Viator. Our confirmation stated to be at gondola stop at 12:00 where we would meet a rep. We were there at 11:45, by 12 still no show from Viator rep. I asked a gondolier who kindly helped us out, took us to another stop and we had a lovely trip."
* A traveler said: "The Accademia is surely in the league of the top-top art museums of the world! The best, time permit, is to buy two tickets for two consecutive days to cover and absorb its wealth."
* A traveler said: "The kindest sweetest lady. Her home is lovely and she’s so patient . Food was amazing! 10,000 stars!"
* A traveler said: "Adair was a great guide through the city! Introduced me to some great spots with good food and good drinks. She’s super knowledgeable and a great storyteller, too!"
* A traveler said: "Fun shared gondola ride. Had the full 30 minutes along beautiful side canals and a few dramatic pop outs onto the grand canal. Good value only if there are only one or two of you."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much about the beautiful Basilica and Doge Palace. Such an enjoyable tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the architecture, and it was lovely being on on the water"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. Our guide was knowledgeable about the area and kept the tour moving. Be prepared with walking shoes and you will be standing while you taste the food and wine along the way. We had a very enjoyable evening."
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a great guide - enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and considerate. She worked with our group to individualize each person’s experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour of Teatro La Fenice was fabulous. There was only four of us on the tour. The tour leader, Matilda, had a great balance in her presentation between time for looking, giving information and responding to questions and comments. Thoroughly enjoyed!"
* A traveler said: "Ask for Giulia, a great Venetian Women really passionate about her city and the history. We really enjoy this 3 hours tour."
* A traveler said: "Classic Venice experience by seeing the sights via Gondola. Fun ride, excellent history, and drinking some Prosecco never hurts. FYI, the Prosecco tasting is two small bottles and two paper cups to drink while you ride, so don't expect anything too fancy there."
* A traveler said: "We booked a private gondola ride and our gondalier was Diego. He was very friendly, pointed out some key spots to check out along the ride and also in the city in our spare time. And he even sang happy birthday to me in Italian :)"
* A traveler said: "A neat little orientation of the back streets of Venice. Not only was our fabulous guide full of knowledge of the sights, but happy to recommend the best places for exploring on our own. This was our 5th Viator walking tour, and couldn't fault any of them."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion to Asolo, Villa Barbaro, Bassano, etc....charming towns, interesting travelers, & superb guide: Marco! Grand finale was the Prosecco tasting!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was amazing. Tommaso was more interesting and engaging than we could have hoped for. The cruise itself was fantastic for 2 main reasons. First was how much calmer the boat traffic and water are. Second was that it allowed us to see so many areas that would not be easily accessible. This was a great trip. Thank you Tommaso…"
* A traveler said: "Alice was a fantastic tour guide! She was very knowledgeable and learned so much. The food was AWESOME. We got a feel for really authentic Venetian dishes, desserts, and drinks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia