Top Venice On the Water
203 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour for the money..beautiful islands. Must do this tour. Very easy to get tickets..they were very accommodating to change times due to getting a covid test."
* A traveler said: "Venice is magnificent but kayaking with our experienced guide was magical. Getting away from the crowds and having our guide show us the history and calm side of the Venetian lifestyle. It was the highlight of our trip. We will definitely do it again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! We were in Italy for our honeymoon and we have always dreamed of taking a gondola ride in Venice. The musicians were great and we could not have asked for anything more romantic."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide's love for the city she and her family grew up in, her knowledge of history, and passion of her story telling brought the old city to life. There were only 8 of us (usually 50 or so), so it was like a private tour. Ask for Bucintoro Viaggi."
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful and very informational. The guide Mattia was so passionate about the history in Venice overall that listening to him was exciting! I could have listened to him talk all night long. Def would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fun shared gondola ride. Had the full 30 minutes along beautiful side canals and a few dramatic pop outs onto the grand canal. Good value only if there are only one or two of you."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a great guide - enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and considerate. She worked with our group to individualize each person’s experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful! She provided a lot of historic perspective in a personable manner. Would certainly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Anna spoke perfect English and was warm and engaging. The pace of the tour was also outstanding and we never would have known about the places we went and the description of the cicchetto."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide, you could tell that he enjoyed his job. He gave us a good recommendation for a restaurant in Burano, he had a good command of English and knew the history of the area. The trip to the glass factory was fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Perfect service. They were on time, patient and wanted to ensure if everything was set for our arrival to Venice. It was reassuring to received texts the day before confirming pickup."
* A traveler said: "Very nice ride thru canals and main water way ..love it ,boat was clean and enjoyed it a great deal ,must do"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much about the beautiful Basilica and Doge Palace. Such an enjoyable tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Nicolette was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable and made sure everyone was having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides had wonderful Knowledge about the city; they were personable, humorous and had excellent English! We booked the tour on our first day and it really provided us with a secure grasp of the culture, heritage and layout of the city. The canal boat tour was glorious!"
* A traveler said: "Very professional and respectful the most important he was on time our flight was at 6:00 am he was there at 3:15am"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the architecture, and it was lovely being on on the water"
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the concert was listening to the “Canon in D Pachelbel.” I was so drawn into it that I really felt the music. Now I understand what my kids piano teacher is saying that you have to feel the music. You don’t just play an instrument. You’re audience has yo feel the emotions."
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Very informative. Very interesting to see how everything is done by hand. Our guide was there waiting for us and was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "We wanted a brief tour that skipped the line and provided us some of the history of the Basilica. This tour achieved all these things. The interior is just amazing."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The beauty of this Basilica and the history is truly amazing and a must see for anyone that goes to Venice! We highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Canal Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)
- La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)
- Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)
- Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)
- Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)
- Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)
- Museo del Vetro
- Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista
- Ca' Rezzonico
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- Campo San Bartolomeo
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)
- Venice Islands
- Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia