Top Venice Outdoor Activities
279 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. There isn’t much else to say but there is a 100 character minimum. So there you go."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "Fun shared gondola ride. Had the full 30 minutes along beautiful side canals and a few dramatic pop outs onto the grand canal. Good value only if there are only one or two of you."
* A traveler said: "Watching the glass blower at work was a lovely experience. The streets of Burano are pretty and make a relaxing change from the beautiful intensity of Venice. We had a terrific guide who booked a great restaurant for lunch and since we were a small group we all dined together and enjoyed his advice on local cuisine. A great day out!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! We were in Italy for our honeymoon and we have always dreamed of taking a gondola ride in Venice. The musicians were great and we could not have asked for anything more romantic."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and professional. We enjoyed the places she took us. The gondola ride was just the right length."
* A traveler said: "Martina was an incredible guide. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She breathed life into the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides had wonderful Knowledge about the city; they were personable, humorous and had excellent English! We booked the tour on our first day and it really provided us with a secure grasp of the culture, heritage and layout of the city. The canal boat tour was glorious!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Nicolette was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable and made sure everyone was having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "We enjoy the morning and afternoon tours very much. Our tour guides are brother & sister (Marco & Marina), they were very knowledgeable and full of history. The boat ride at the end was very relaxing. A good way to end the tour.🤗"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very good, she had a lot of knowledge and nice stories to share and her English was very good! The tour was excellent. Just one remark: I had been waiting underneath the bell tower instead of the clock tower, in Dutch the words clock and bell are the same, so I almost missed the tour. Maybe you can be more specific in the instructions where to wait? For future Dutch tourists…😉"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tours of the city, basilica and palace, everything was well paced and nicely explained! I liked that we were given the essential information (personally I don’t like to be bombarded with a ton of dates and names) and things were well organized."
* A traveler said: "Great way to learn about the city with a stroll through the streets filled with hidden facts and stories supplied by the tour guide. We highly recommend."
Venice Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Doge's Palace and St Mark’s Basilica Tours plus Venice Walking Tour
* A traveler said: "Very good choices both of them.Our guides were excellent and they love what they do also their English was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect service. They were on time, patient and wanted to ensure if everything was set for our arrival to Venice. It was reassuring to received texts the day before confirming pickup."
* A traveler said: "I liked that the tour was well organized and offered the chance to see a bit of every island. We had a short demonstration of Murano glass work and then we were free to visit the islands. Personally I was happy with what I got for the price payed - it would have been a hassle to do this trip by myself with the vaporetto. For those who want to stay more on each island, I would recommend one island per day, otherwise it can get extremely long and tiring."
* A traveler said: "We wanted a brief tour that skipped the line and provided us some of the history of the Basilica. This tour achieved all these things. The interior is just amazing."
* A traveler said: "this tour was very well done, enjoyed every bit including the gondola ride and canal cruise, our tour guide regina was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Definitely worthwhile! Our guide was fantastic and had lots of information pertaining to the palace. I would highly recommend plus am even willing to do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "GOt to skip the line which is a plus, the lines were huge. The guide was informative and covered the portions in depth. Don't do a self tour where you stumble around not knowing what you are looking at"
* A traveler said: "Very nice ride thru canals and main water way ..love it ,boat was clean and enjoyed it a great deal ,must do"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)
- Campo San Luca
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
- Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)
- Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)
- Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)
- Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)
- Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)
- Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)
- San Polo
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia