Top Venice Pub Tours
12 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide's love for the city she and her family grew up in, her knowledge of history, and passion of her story telling brought the old city to life. There were only 8 of us (usually 50 or so), so it was like a private tour. Ask for Bucintoro Viaggi."
* A traveler said: "Great way to learn about the city with a stroll through the streets filled with hidden facts and stories supplied by the tour guide. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The food was awesome and plenty of it. The wine was also very good and the guide was great! She was full of knowing about the history of Venice."
* A traveler said: "Fun shared gondola ride. Had the full 30 minutes along beautiful side canals and a few dramatic pop outs onto the grand canal. Good value only if there are only one or two of you."
* A traveler said: "Martina was an incredible guide. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She breathed life into the tour."
* A traveler said: "Anna spoke perfect English and was warm and engaging. The pace of the tour was also outstanding and we never would have known about the places we went and the description of the cicchetto."
* A traveler said: "The kindest sweetest lady. Her home is lovely and she’s so patient . Food was amazing! 10,000 stars!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time making masks. It was a great experience to have in Venice with a master maker. The shop was cosy and felt very safe with good covid protocols. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants to have a unique, creative experience."
* A traveler said: "Great choice for the end of a busy day. We booked this as we had a full on tours day and didn't want to think about where to eat in the evening. We chose the Diamond menu which had good choices. Food was excellent, great atmosphere, staff were lovely and helpful. would recommend this especially in the busier months."
* A traveler said: "Nice gondola ride with extremelly friendly gondolier who provided us a lot of relevant historical info."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. Giada was an awesome and knowledgeable tour guide. Definitely recommend this tour and also check out her other tours as well. Great experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)
- San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- Bridge of Sighs
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)
- Campo San Luca
- Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)
- San Polo
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia)
- Santa Croce
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia