Top Veneto Nature and Wildlife Tours
74 results | All Veneto Tours
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "Fun shared gondola ride. Had the full 30 minutes along beautiful side canals and a few dramatic pop outs onto the grand canal. Good value only if there are only one or two of you."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. There isn’t much else to say but there is a 100 character minimum. So there you go."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! We were in Italy for our honeymoon and we have always dreamed of taking a gondola ride in Venice. The musicians were great and we could not have asked for anything more romantic."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and professional. We enjoyed the places she took us. The gondola ride was just the right length."
* A traveler said: "Watching the glass blower at work was a lovely experience. The streets of Burano are pretty and make a relaxing change from the beautiful intensity of Venice. We had a terrific guide who booked a great restaurant for lunch and since we were a small group we all dined together and enjoyed his advice on local cuisine. A great day out!"
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Carlo is a very good guide. I recommend to everyone. Beautiful stops and very tasty Prosecco."
* A traveler said: "Friendly, knowledgeable guide who tailored the tour to our needs and amended the route when our daughter started feeling unwell. Arranged for a rooftop viewing of Venice when a visit to St. Mark's turned out to be impractical due to COVID"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience for our family! We arrived 20 minutes early and had no problem locating the meeting spot."
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of our favorites in Italy. We loved Virginia, our guide. She is very knowledgeable about the history, the food and the WINE. We loved the wine shop and the owner, Franco. That was our favorite part. We learned so much about the local wineries. We are have several bottles shipped home. Don’t miss this one!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip! Verona is absolutely beautiful and affordable. I would do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Magical tour. The views from top of the Dolomites are out of this world. The scenieries of the villages while travelling is breathtaking Not to be missed"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our driver Patrizia and guide Enrica. We learned a lot about the production of Prosecco while visiting two wineries. In addition to the wine tasting we stopped by a castle, a mill and a quant hill top store with amazing views."
* A traveler said: "Frederic the tour leader was knowledgeable, fluent and personable. The tour was well organized and exceeded expectations. Frederick's knowledge of the history, culture and geography of the region was very informative."
* A traveler said: "This trip was the highlight of our three week European holiday. We were lucky with clear weather and it was so memorable and spectacular. Our guide Andrea was terrific -- friendly and helpful as well as knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "14 of us as a group were late to Venice tour but the tour guide was very accommodating. The tour guide Christina was very knowledgeable about Venice and lively personality wise. Our tour guide to Dolomite was equally friendly. Thumbs up to both"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to our tour guy Leo. By far the best way to tour the beautiful Valpolicella wine region. The Vespa tour and wine tour, including lunch al fresco were the highlight of our stay. Would absolutely do it again any again. Some great memories were made that day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Porta Borsari
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Bevilacqua Castle (Castello Bevilacqua)
- Villa Valmarana ai Nani
- History of Medicine Museum of Padova (MUSME Padova)
- Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle
- Campo San Luca
- Villa Barbaro (Villa di Maser)
- Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista
- Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)
- Venetian Lagoon (Laguna Veneta)
- Villa Pisani
- Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
- Sigurtà Park (Parco Giardino Sigurtà)
- Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps