* A traveler said: "Most amazing experience! Saw Orcas and Humpbacks! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They also take pics for you so you don’t have to worry about it."
* A traveler said: "I did this day trip yesterday and i loved it! It was an amazing trip that permits you to see other then vancouver in one day. Summer time, 4 hours in whistler is to much but winter time must be amazing. The sea to sky gondola is amazing"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very nice and very fun . It was lovely and very interesting especially story of Canada ."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "A must see place in Vancouver. Need about 2.5 hours to complete but it’s fun, adventurous and lots of great places to eat in there! Definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, the Seaplane rides were great, the open boat Zodiac tour was spectacular! We saw Orcas, humpback whales, Sea lions, harbour seals, otters, cranes, crabs, it was an incredible experience and highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "It was fun to fly over to Victoria. All employees were professional and friendly. The flight was smooth."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Was an excellent experience. Herman, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable about the area. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide BRENT brought gas town to life for all of us. We saw things in back alleys and corridors we would never have seen had we toured gas town on our own."
* A traveler said: "Had some of the most amazing views of Vancouver while on this zodiac tour! We definitely wouldn't have had the opportunity to see these views without being on the boat. Would definitely recommend if you're interested in seeing some different views of Vancouver!"
* A traveler said: "Could not have asked for a better experience. Driver was well informed, knew the city very well. Quickly responded to all questions."
* A traveler said: "Great short boat tour of Vancouver harbour. Guide and captain Raphael was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized and very nice. I recommend the trip to all the trip on the plane was the best and enough time to visit Victoria"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to see Vancouver from the water! The views were spectacular, and our guide was fun and energetic and a good storyteller too. At times we would go real fast on the boat and that felt like a rollercoaster in the best way possible. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was pretty amazing even in bad weather. Very professional team of Sea Dragon Charters made it to be a very nice experience."
* A traveler said: "Seaplane is awesome - not to be missed. Combination either the bridge visit (and trails) makes for a perfect day"
* A traveler said: "Eric brought to life the late 1800s Vancouver. I loved how immersed he was in character. Transported us back in time. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "A great day visiting the beautiful gardens and Victoria. Our guide was attentive and knowledgeable. Be prepared for a long day out and if you want a quicker return journey back to Vancouver have a look at seaplane options."
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great guide. The tour was fun. You get to see a good portion of Vancouver on this tour. Biking was the only type of tour I've never done so now I can check it off my list."
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "What a great bike tour yesterday….George (aka Curious George) our tour guide was so fun, informative and so passionate about his city of Vancouver. Highly recommend and be sure you request to have George as your tour guide! 😊"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Library Square
- False Creek
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
- Cypress Mountain
- Harrison River
- Canada Place
- Cleveland Dam
- Vancouver Police Museum
- Bill Reid Gallery
- Prospect Point
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Bowen Island
- Downtown Vancouver
- Capilano River Hatchery
- BC Place Stadium
- FlyOver Canada
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Stanley Park Nature House
- Stanley Park
- Granville Island
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Robson Street
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Grouse Mountain