Top Vancouver Day Trips
147 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "I did this day trip yesterday and i loved it! It was an amazing trip that permits you to see other then vancouver in one day. Summer time, 4 hours in whistler is to much but winter time must be amazing. The sea to sky gondola is amazing"
* A traveler said: "Butchart Gardens is breathtaking and enjoyed the fragrance in the air from the different flowers. Victoria is a beautiful city with lots to see and do. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organized and very nice. I recommend the trip to all the trip on the plane was the best and enough time to visit Victoria"
* A traveler said: "Was an excellent experience. Herman, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable about the area. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire trip."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, the Seaplane rides were great, the open boat Zodiac tour was spectacular! We saw Orcas, humpback whales, Sea lions, harbour seals, otters, cranes, crabs, it was an incredible experience and highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was entertainment and had a lot of good information. He took us to five wineries and we sampled a lot of wine. He took us to small boutique wineries that had different wine. We ended up being two bottles of blueberry mead wine and walnut port. We can’t wait to have our Christmas guest try them."
* A traveler said: "The sea plane was amazing. Whistler was overcrowded on our visit but the journey up and back was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "We were amazed to see a pod of 3 & 5 hump back whales. We were fairly close to them too. We also saw Orcas from a distance. The staff, Wilma, Mary and Ashley were friendly and very helpful in answering questions. I would highly recommend this tour as it was the highlight of our visit to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Great little boat. Should have been a little longer for the commentary which was most informative. Reasonable value for money, pitched just right for the tourist - keep it there. The educational commentary was worh a tip but there wasn't a box or pot to tip the crew."
* A traveler said: "Justin was jovial, friendly, knowledgeable and friendly. Every one enjoyed the trip and overall excursion experience. Aaaaa. Bbbbbbbbbbbb."
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic. Maggie our guide was amazing. Would definitely recommend her. Was such a great day ."
* A traveler said: "Eric was an excellent guide, warm, knowledgeable and eager to make our trip the most satisfying. Vancouver has fine representation in In him."
* A traveler said: "This tour absolutely exceeded our expectations. The guided boat tour was spectacular; we went right up the fiord and got to see bald Eagles and get up close to lots of seals, as well as check out the little coastal townships. Food and service at doc morgans was great. There was ample food, but we were able to have a break between courses which helped. The plane ride back was exciting and getting to see Vancouver from above was a bonus. The weather probably played a big part, but this really was one of the best days of our holiday.. so much more than just an island visit, fun for the whole family and worth every penny."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Harrison River
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Salt Spring Island
- Deep Cove
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- Stanley Park Nature House
- Canada Place
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Rocky Mountaineer Train
- Capilano River Hatchery
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Museum of Vancouver
- Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver Lookout
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Horseshoe Bay
- Bill Reid Gallery
- Sea to Sky Gondola
- Indian Arm
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island