Port of Vancouver Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Vancouver serves as the home port for Alaska-bound cruise ships, as well as for vessels traveling south to locations along the Pacific Coast and to Hawaii. Located on the Vancouver Harbour waterfront, the Canada Place Cruise Terminal is right in the heart of the city, providing easy access to downtown and to the North Shore Mountains.
Cruise ship passengers in Vancouver can choose between a range of shore excursions. Those with limited time can take shorter tours, exploring neighborhoods such as Granville Island or Chinatown with a guide. Half-day sightseeing tours usually check off highlights, such as Gastown, Stanley Park, and the Vancouver Lookout observation platform, while full-day tours often venture out of town to destinations such as the North Shore, Sea to Sky Highway, or Fraser Valley wine region.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Most shore excursions include round-trip transport to and from the cruise port. Pre- or post-cruise tours include pickup and drop-off at downtown hotels.
- Full-day tours to out-of-town destinations usually require more travel time, though many North Vancouver attractions, such as Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge, are less than 30 minutes from the city.
- Though you can use taxis or public transit to tour downtown Vancouver and the North Shore, a shore excursion with round-trip transport is the best way to maximize your time.
How to Get to Vancouver From the Port of Vancouver
Cruise ships in Vancouver dock at Canada Place Cruise Terminal in downtown Vancouver. The terminal is near Waterfront Station, which is serviced by the SkyTrain, local buses, the SeaBus passenger ferry, and the West Coast Express commuter train.
Taxis and car rentals are available at the cruise port. The port also offers luggage storage facilities, and wheelchair and mobility scooter rentals. Restaurants and cafés can be found within easy walking distance.
Address: Canada Place & Ballantyne Pier, Vancouver, BC, Canada, Canada
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Port of Vancouver
No results found!
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada