Vancouver Aquarium is one of the city’s most popular family-friendly attractions, with many visitors coming as part of a day out in Stanley Park. More than 50,000 living creatures—from sharks to sea otters to sea stars—dart, dive, and splash around the nonprofit aquarium, the largest in Canada. As well as marine life exhibits, the aquarium also stages shows, feedings, animal encounters, and trainer talks.
What are Vancouver Aquarium hours of operation?
Should I book Vancouver Aquarium tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Vancouver Aquarium 2020?
What's the best way to experience Vancouver Aquarium?
- Vancouver city Tour with all attractions
- Vancouver's Attraction Passport & Experiences Guide
- Vancouver Aquarium and Bloedel Conservatory Wildlife Tour Private
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Banff
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming