VanDusen Botanical Garden
Meandering paths weave through this tranquil green retreat in the heart of Vancouver, where more than 7,500 plant varieties grow in themed displays, ranging from a Canadian heritage garden and a Japanese garden to a formal rose garden. Wildlife species, including blue herons, ducks, and turtles, live within the garden limits.
Tours and tickets to Experience VanDusen Botanical Garden
Should I book VanDusen Botanical Garden tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit VanDusen Botanical Garden 2021?
What's the best way to experience VanDusen Botanical Garden?
- "Wonderful Vancouver" - all highlights city tour, english for foreigners (easy)
- IN GERMAN: 7 hour tour of whale watching "Pacific Whale Paradise" u. Steveston
- "Wonderful Vancouver" - full day all highlights city tour in russian language
- Vancouver's Attraction Passport & Experiences Guide
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada