Lions Gate Bridge
The impressive Lions Gate Bridge spans the Burrard Inlet, connecting North and West Vancouver with the downtown area. This suspension bridge originally opened in 1938, and is designated as a National Historic Site of Canada. At the bridge’s south end is leafy Stanley Park, another major attraction in Vancouver.
Tours and tickets to Experience Lions Gate Bridge
Should I book Lions Gate Bridge tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Lions Gate Bridge 2021?
What's the best way to experience Lions Gate Bridge ?
- Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls
- Vancouver City Tour Including Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Vancouver Harbor Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Vancouver City Sightseeing Tour: Capilano Suspension Bridge & Vancouver Lookout
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada