Attracting skiers and hikers alike, Cypress Mountain is a playground for outdoor enthusiasts. The title Cypress Mountain is something of a misnomer; there is no peak by this name. It instead refers to a trio of skiable mountains (Black Mountain, Mt. Strachan, and Hollyburn Mountain) that hosted events at the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Tours and tickets to Experience Cypress Mountain
Should I book Cypress Mountain tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Cypress Mountain 2021?
What's the best way to experience Cypress Mountain?
- 2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver
- 10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver
- 7-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Tomahawk Tour from Vancouver finish Banff
- Hit The Slopes - Ski or Snowboard The Local Vancouver Mountains
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada