Capilano River Hatchery
Situated in Vancouver’s forested North Shore, this hatchery was established in 1971 to help boost depleting salmon stocks in the Capilano River. As well as breeding and releasing steelhead, chinook, and coho salmon, the hatchery also serves an educational purpose, chronicling the life cycle of salmon in an on-site interpretive center.
Tours and tickets to Experience Capilano River Hatchery
Should I book Capilano River Hatchery tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Capilano River Hatchery 2021?
What's the best way to experience Capilano River Hatchery?
- Vancouver City Sightseeing Tour: Capilano Suspension Bridge & Vancouver Lookout
- North Shore Day Trip from Vancouver: Capilano Suspension Bridge & Grouse Mtn
- Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- 4 Day Vancouver, Victoria & Whistler Private Tour
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada