Opened in 1986, Canada Place is hard to miss: The complex was built to look like a ship, and its five large fiberglass “sails” are visible above the Vancouver waterfront. This is the city’s main cruise ship terminal, and the complex is also home to a convention center, a hotel, and FlyOver Canada, a flight-simulation ride.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Canada Place hours of operation?
Should I book Canada Place tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Canada Place 2020?
What's the best way to experience Canada Place?
- Vancouver City Tour with Indian Meal ( 70 Items Eat as much as you can)
- Vancouver City Tour With Look Out and Whistler Highlights
- Walk in Vancouver like a local
- 60 Minute Private Vacation Photography Session with Local Photographer in Vancouver
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Banff
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming