Atop a hill in Queen Elizabeth Park, the Bloedel Conservatory—also known as the Bloedel FloralConservatory—overlooks downtown Vancouver and the North Shore Mountains. The domed structure is divided into three climatic zones: tropical, subtropical, and desert. It houses plants and free-flying birds with eye-catching plumage.
Tours and tickets to Experience Bloedel Conservatory
Should I book Bloedel Conservatory tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Bloedel Conservatory 2021?
What's the best way to experience Bloedel Conservatory?
- Vancouver's Attraction Passport & Experiences Guide
- Private Tour: Gardens of Vancouver
- Vancouver Aquarium and Bloedel Conservatory Wildlife Tour Private
- Vancouver with kids best family Tour
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada