Top Vancouver Island On the Water
40 results | All Vancouver Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rush was amazing. We saw 3 different groups of transient orcas and lots of seals. It was an incredible trip and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "The wineries were great and Eric the tour leader was fun and informative.|Would go again on this tour."
* A traveler said: "We so enjoyed our Whale watching tour. Staff was excellent. Can't say enough about our trip. Fabulous."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great morning with our guide in Ucluelet paddling around the inner waterway seeing seals, sea lions eagles salmon turkey buzzards and lots more Neither my husband or I have any real experience of kayaking and safety briefing and instruction were exceptionally well done we received a complete narrative throughout the tour and it made our stay in Ucluelet even more special"
* A traveler said: "Great crew, determined and high Spirited to find whales and wildlife. We found a groups of orcas amd tracked them and observed them in there natural habitat. Then we observed bald eagles and a large groups of seals. Dress in layers out in the open ocean it’s frigid they provide great warm equipment. Thanks again Pete and Lily!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was evident that our guides were knowledgeable, educated, and loved what they were doing. Our experience was wonderful and relaxing and we saw things we never imagined. The ocean life is amazing and I have a new respect for the creatutes that live there. Thank you for this experiece."
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience. Adrian, our guide was the best. We got to follow a little group of orcas for a while. We saw humpback whale and seals as well. I couldn’t stop smiling. We learned a lot about humpbacks, seals and orcas. I totally recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Watching the Whales jumping out of the water making a big splashing seen. The bird island is beautiful to see all these types of bird and amount of nests. Plus the sunset view is a breathtaking! The crew where fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great saw lots of whales. The guides were great and the boat ride was fun. We saw two separate family groups. One with three very playful whales and another group that had at least 5 in the group."
* A traveler said: "On Eagle Wing Sunset Excursion. Excellent experience saw lots of Orca's, crew (Peter and Karac) knew exactly where to go, where to position the boat for a great experience with respecting the Orca's. When floating some Orca's swam beside the boat. Crew was very knowledgeable and interacted very well with customers. Boat was very fast (faster than other boats that left at same time as our boat) so it allowed more time with Orca's. On the way back, near the end, they played Phil Collins songs, great way to end. Eagle Wing is carbon neutral and donates money to whale preservation which was important to selecting who we went with."
* A traveler said: "Had the best time ever. The naturalist answered all questions and had a close up encounter with the whale. Would recommend anyone to go ahead and book a tour Thank you Cheyenne for a wonderful trip that I’ll never forget Barb Traynor"
* A traveler said: "Tom was an awesome tour guide from picking us up at hotel to talking about safety, sharing information about the sea lions, sea otters, birds and area. He also drove us back to our hotel. His boat is just beautiful and even though it was mid January we were always kept comfortable. Everyone was very knowledgeable and welcoming. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and we saw a number of humpback whales, sea lions, harbour seals, porpoise and birds. The trip definitely did not disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff, are able to answer any and all questions you may have, go above and beyond to ensure you have a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "When we saw the orca me and my daughter was so happy and also the captain was so great in finding them and showing us great details of the orca whales…"
* A traveler said: "My family took the Paddling yesterday. The instructor was very helpful and easy to follow. We all were first time paddling but we could do it after 15 minutes of instruction. Then the instructor was following us for 45 minutes to show some more fun playing with the paddle board like jumping … it is recommended if you want to learn standing paddling. theist lake is also beautiful and peaceful to paddle"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences