Top Activities on the Ground in Vancouver Island
20 results | All Vancouver Island Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Hearing the chef’s or owner‘S stories really added to the tasting. The history tidbits were just right: very interesting and just long enough to keep us all interested. The time just flew by."
* A traveler said: "Rick the tour guide was excellent. Very informative and interactive. His side kick, Noah was also a great addition"
* A traveler said: "Convenient and pleasurable way to get to the beautiful Butchart Gardens. Bus was close to ferry dock and driver was informative and personable."
* A traveler said: "Very exciting! My 5 year old screamed on take off and landing then exclaimed, “that was so fun!” Lol"
* A traveler said: "Saw lots of marine life, they took photos of orca for us free of charge so we could sit back and enjoy"
* A traveler said: "Victoria is a charming city. Ryan was very informative and funny. He toured through the beautiful city park and knew all the plants names. Visited a fairy tree and teacup tree. He was great with the double cab. No curbs were rubbed or bumped over. Had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Could not fault this fantastic day of cycling & chatting. Paul was a brilliant tour guide. Newbies to Vancouver should put this tour as their No 1. Cycled through beautiful woodland & countryside. Finally ended up in Victoria for a wonderful lunch."
* A traveler said: "Lots of questions answered, both cultural and historical. Neat opportunity to explore the inner world of the alleys."
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver Gerry was outstanding. Very knowledgeable about the area, and was a great story teller. He was punctual, passionate and funny. Gerry went above and beyond what we expected in order to give us a personal experience. |We highly recommend Gerry for this tour."