Top Utah Outdoor Activities
274 results | All Utah Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience and even better people. Booked another trip with them for the next day because the experience was so awesome"
* A traveler said: "Dakota, our guide, was great. Such a fantastic 4 hours. We highly recommend this tour. Easy to book."
* A traveler said: "Amazing super fun time incredible view and driving experience highlight of our trip. Didn’t felt rush and the guide was very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed Jared so much. What a fantastic tour guide. All of the tour was our favorite, from the ride to the sandboarding. Peek a boo Canyon was great"
* A traveler said: "An amazing Tour with an amazing guide, Tony. Highly recommended. You will see amazing formations. Other worldly!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the scenery, learning about the geologic dynamics/history, and traveling the backroads of the park."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "Great views, great guide, great experience. We were left speechless and grateful by the end of our 1.5 hours."
* A traveler said: "Rob is the BEST guide!! He was knowledgeable and encouraging. The entire experience was one I will never forget and he was incredible in making it such a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Clyde was awesome! We learned so much about the history and culture of the Navajo people and Monument Valley. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Sunrise tour was awesome. Tour goes through that part of the valley only accessible with 4 wheel drive and a guide. Guide was very helpful with photography and history. One of my favorite tours ever."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip for those not experienced with 4x4 driving. Went to places that you can’t reach by walking. Was one of the highlights of the trip. Amazing what type of terrain those buggies can go over."
* A traveler said: "Our kids were so excited, we got to pet baby cows, which are so cute! once we got to the bonfire area the stars were brighter, we’ve never seen the stars like that, such incredible views of stars, you could see the Milky Way! It would have been so fun to bring a telescope The s’mores with homemade marshmallows were delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide Mike made the adventure all the better. If your in the Moab area Make time to have a good time."
* A traveler said: "Great trip dustin was very friendly knowledgeable and flex with our trip. Had a great time. Would refer to friends."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the beautiful views, and our tour guide Austin was knowledgeable and laid back. We definitely recommend the half day out on the river while you are here."
* A traveler said: "My family had a blast! Steve went way beyond to make sure our experience was nothing but the best. Well he succeeded that!!!! Absolute must do, you won’t regret it."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "Had the best time with my kids on this trip. Experienced New and exciting things in this trip. Our River Guide was awesome. He was very outgoing and made the trip so much better. Even with waters low, we still got the white water experience. Would definitely recommend and will return when back in Moab."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing and we were able to get a genuine glimpse into the beauty of Moab and Canyonlands. Our tour guide, DeVon, was very passionate about the culture and history of the area and the people that once inhabited it. Never once did we feel unsafe as we passed steep cliffs, although the roads got bumpy at times. Overall a great experience and we’ll definitely be checking out Adrift Adventure’s other tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sand Flats Recreation Area
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Court of the Patriarchs
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Dead Horse Point State Park
- Salt Lake Tabernacle
- Antelope Island State Park
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Utah Scenic Byway 279 Rock Art Sites
- Emerald Pools
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Tracy Aviary
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- Alta Ski Area
- Goblin Valley State Park
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Missouri