Top Utah Nature and Wildlife Tours
88 results | All Utah Tours
* A traveler said: "Weston was the greatest; very personable and gave a lot of information, all the while attending to the level of information we could handle."
* A traveler said: "So much fun!! Our guide had so much information on the history & artifacts. Would highly recommend this tour. Also the scenery was amazing!! A must do on our vacation."
* A traveler said: "Awesome adventure for us both. Exceeded our expectations all around. Kyle was a great guide who looked out for our fun and happiness."
* A traveler said: "It was Fun! Adam was nice and knowledgeable, had so much fun riding the Utv and it was fast. Beautiful canyon too!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "Toney, our guide is AMAZING!!! He made our experience Monumental! :) What an awesome and memorable trip! Thank you Toney! If anyone is reading this review, request for Toney. He is kind, helpful, courteous and knowledgeable with his trade. The Indian song he sang was the Cherry 🍒 on the top!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "What am I creditable tour , Rick went out of his way to give us a memorable experience ! We did and saw so much in a short period of time !"
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "OUSTANDING TOUR!!! Clyde was our guide and he educated us so well on culture, the beauty that surrounded us, and the amazing number of movie and other mutli-media outlets that used the area as a backdrop. This was a "bucket-list" item of mine and it didn't disappointed!!! Do it!"
* A traveler said: "Rob is the BEST guide!! He was knowledgeable and encouraging. The entire experience was one I will never forget and he was incredible in making it such a great day!"
* A traveler said: "John was an excellent tour guide! He drove us to out of the way beautiful places and told us so many interesting facts. He was very knowledgeable on many different topics. Best part of our trip so far.🎉"
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, went out of his way to make us comfortable. No wait, great value. Loved the history and the Navajo stories."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "Camden was our guide. He was awesome. Guides were all nice. I just booked the wrong raft ride. Should have done a more advanced white water ride."
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with Ben. He was very knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with. Five in the 4x4 was a little tight but made it work. We enjoyed seeing a part of the park we couldn’t have seen on our own and also really enjoyed the hike. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide, was fabulous! He was very entertaining and knowledgeable. Beautiful views, well trained trail horses, and great information. I would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "We were on the tour Sept 12, 2021. We had a great ride and had a wonderful tour of the canyon. So much fun and beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "I travel a lot & this was by far the best excursion we have ever been on! I’ve never experienced or seen anything like what Cristo showed us. Definitely a must do!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The team of guides we had were authentic and genuine (shout out to Katie, Greg, Lake, and Ethan); you can tell they truly enjoyed their job and their life. It was truly full service from pick up, drive to and from, rafting and LUNCH! I thought lunch would just be "here are some snacks," but it really was an actual lunch. The rapids were exciting and provided an adrenaline rush. The guides gave us safety tips and were clearly competent and confident if something were to happen. I was curious to see where the overall 'half' start came from and after reading other reviews, I could see why ppl might be bummed about their experience. That being said, I would recommend/suggest that you 'claim' a paddle boat if that is what you want. An option might be for Navtec to offer an optional upgrade to guarantee a spot in the paddle boats. Other reviewers mentioned no A/C (*eye roll), long drive (*eye roll*), and small rapids. Navtec can't control the rhythm of the rapids or the water levels, so I don't think they should be faulted for that. Overall, I would highly recommend, absolutely worth the price point, and I'm ready to do it again."
* A traveler said: "The flight itself. Pilot was great, very informative. Thanks! Waiting area and Rest Rooms were clean."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very experienced and friendly. The horses were well trained and easy to work with. It's a great place in a small town, not terribly busy either. They were able to make the experience more personalized and fun."
* A traveler said: "Our tour with guide Whitney was great! She was knowledgeable and concerning of all her guests! She knew a lot of the history and legends of the Trail which made it even better. As experienced riders and horse owners we were extremely happy with the quality of their horses."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Liberty Park
- La Sal Mountains
- Weeping Rock Trail
- Westwater Canyon
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Zion Canyon
- Utah Olympic Park
- Angels Landing
- Red Butte Garden
- Fisher Towers
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
- The Narrows
- Bear Lake
- Salt Lake Tabernacle
- Antelope Island State Park
- Alta Ski Area
- Mill Canyon Dinosaur Trail
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Missouri