Top Utah Hiking Tours
54 results | All Utah Tours
* A traveler said: "My family had a blast! Steve went way beyond to make sure our experience was nothing but the best. Well he succeeded that!!!! Absolute must do, you won’t regret it."
* A traveler said: "App works well. Would be good if it sensed your driving direction and triggered the information in both directions. But besides that- it was good."
* A traveler said: "Great views, great tour guide. A great way to see a slot canyon. Guide was very knowledgeable. Plenty of time to take it all in."
* A traveler said: "Amazing super fun time incredible view and driving experience highlight of our trip. Didn’t felt rush and the guide was very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "So much fun and such a great way to get views from the water. Water levels were very low because it is late in the season, but it made for a very calm but fun "white water drift" and allowed me to get amazing photos. Dan or "River Jesus" was so great and made sure we all got the most out of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and even better people. Booked another trip with them for the next day because the experience was so awesome"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day on the Colorado. Our guide Liza was amazing, she was upbeat and friendly. We would definitely do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed Jared so much. What a fantastic tour guide. All of the tour was our favorite, from the ride to the sandboarding. Peek a boo Canyon was great"
* A traveler said: "Lovely float on Colorado River with a knowledgeable guide. The full day trip included lunch which was fantastic Cesar salad wrap."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great! Very funny, engaging and knowledgeable. I learned so much about history while walking in awe through the Peek a Boo canyon. This tour company is a local family and have been doing tours for many generations!"
* A traveler said: "The morning tour was great fun and the guide was friendly and knowledgeable. The terrain is beautiful and the UTV ride was a highlight of the tour."
* A traveler said: "I couldn't have asked more from this tour - simply amazing! Do it. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and worked with us to ensure this experience was exactly what we needed."
* A traveler said: "This was great excursion. Super fun and Anna was a great guide. We didn’t have a lot of time, as we were passing through, and this was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Hidden cave, great chamber, peekaboo locations as well as the utv experience. The driving through across the plateau to the indian ruins was great also!"
* A traveler said: "The Jeep tour was the perfect combination of adventure and beauty. The views at the top were phenomenal and our guide Ryan was very informative."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. The guides, Taylor and Cody were relly professional . They encourage us during the rapelling and climbing. The sunset was inredibly beautiful. I can only just offer this program for every family. Its really worth to see it."
* A traveler said: "Nice equipment and super cool experiences. We never rock-climbed and did not realize that it was quite easy."
* A traveler said: "The canyon was amazingly fabulous. The gued was really professional, I felt that we are safe during the tour. What is more, my teens can speak easily with him . They said he has a good sense of humour. . We did several smaller rappels. We enjoyed the day really much. I can just offer to anyone. Tamara Mezo"
* A traveler said: "Our first trip to Zion and Michael made sure we got the most out of it! He was very knowledgeable about the area and shared a lot of interesting facts as we drove to the park and while we were hiking. Happy to take pictures for us. Wonderful charcuterie board mid-hike. It was a great way to experience the park for the first time."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun tour. Christopher, our guide, is patient, knowledgeable, and such a great resource. The tour included short, easy hikes prior to and after the rappelling."
* A traveler said: "We had all day to rappel and canyoneer in some slot canyons in Garfield county, Utah. Our guide, Eric, was very patient with us and we had a great time. Hope to do some more rappelling in the future."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most fun experiences we have ever had. Chad was great. Loved the time in the side by side. Sand boarding was great. The canyon experience was unbelievable. Would recommend this to everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Goblin Valley State Park
- Corona Arch
- Zion Canyon Scenic Drive
- Weeping Rock Trail
- Dead Horse Point State Park
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Tracy Aviary
- Antelope Island State Park
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Red Butte Garden
- Brighton Resort
- Westwater Canyon
- Angels Landing
- Sand Flats Recreation Area
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Missouri