Top Utah Art & Culture
57 results | All Utah Tours
* A traveler said: "Clyde was awesome! We learned so much about the history and culture of the Navajo people and Monument Valley. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of our trip was getting the one on one attention from our tour guide Jamie. He was so knowledgeable and really explained the history behind everything he showed us. We had a Fantastic tour experience!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing Tour with an amazing guide, Tony. Highly recommended. You will see amazing formations. Other worldly!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely float on Colorado River with a knowledgeable guide. The full day trip included lunch which was fantastic Cesar salad wrap."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Great guides. Travis and Thomas extremely knowledgeable Easy class 1 and 2 rapids An all together beautiful day."
* A traveler said: "So much fun and such a great way to get views from the water. Water levels were very low because it is late in the season, but it made for a very calm but fun "white water drift" and allowed me to get amazing photos. Dan or "River Jesus" was so great and made sure we all got the most out of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Great views, great guide, great experience. We were left speechless and grateful by the end of our 1.5 hours."
* A traveler said: "The App was on point. I love the narration of the histories and scientific facts provided. It was very helpful and made us feel that we have our own private guide during the whole tour."
* A traveler said: "Sunrise tour was awesome. Tour goes through that part of the valley only accessible with 4 wheel drive and a guide. Guide was very helpful with photography and history. One of my favorite tours ever."
* A traveler said: "My family had a blast! Steve went way beyond to make sure our experience was nothing but the best. Well he succeeded that!!!! Absolute must do, you won’t regret it."
* A traveler said: "Informative, friendly guide. Good information provided about geology and ecosystem of the canyon. Interesting local stories. Good experience."
* A traveler said: "Going to Monument Valley was extremely worthwhile. Our guides made the trip so very interesting. These young ladies knew so much history and were fantastic at sharing it with us. They made the valley come alive with their knowledge. A must tour on anyone's itinerary."
* A traveler said: "The lady who led the tour was very informative and funny. She was also very helpful to all the passengers. A great trip to The Great Salt Lake."
* A traveler said: "Truly a beautiful experience guide was very friendly and courteous I would recommend this it’s very educational as well"
* A traveler said: "Our kids were so excited, we got to pet baby cows, which are so cute! once we got to the bonfire area the stars were brighter, we’ve never seen the stars like that, such incredible views of stars, you could see the Milky Way! It would have been so fun to bring a telescope The s’mores with homemade marshmallows were delicious!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great! Very funny, engaging and knowledgeable. I learned so much about history while walking in awe through the Peek a Boo canyon. This tour company is a local family and have been doing tours for many generations!"
* A traveler said: "The back country part was the best. Our guide was great. Having someone add to what we were seeing made it great."
* A traveler said: "This place is gorgeous. Our guide Larry Team was amazing. He shared so much knowledge and history. I am humbled by the beauty of the land, the kindness of the people and the culture. Not only did the tour take us through the natural monuments but also the life of the people. Effie showed us how she crafts inspriring loomed tapestries. There is handmade crafts and lovely jewelry for purchase throughout. We almost missed this part of our traveling due to Covid and am so thankful the land opened up to tourists again in July so we could have this experience."
* A traveler said: "Lots of great local tips on trails. Excellent view of interesting petroglyphs. Safe and great for families. Thanks, Woody!!"
* A traveler said: "Magnificent tour - sunrise, Navajo rug-making demonstration. Marjorie was excellent. We saw back-country sites not seen from the 17 mile scenic drive. The wind from the vehicle is real - dress warmly. Confirm the current time with the tour operator - time zones are confusing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Missouri