Top Tuscany Outdoor Activities
482 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "Christian and Alec made this such a unique experience getting to see all of the vintage vespas and fiats and their knowledge they shared with us on the history. I was nervous to ride at first, but they helped make sure you were comfortable and did a test ride before going out on the streets of Tuscany. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, you get to see awesome and beautiful places. Chris, our guide, was awesome, he really connects with the group and has a lot of interesting facts to share!"
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The horseback riding was a unique and fun experience, coupled with the wine tasting made for a great time. Would highly recommend. Erica was also a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time and saw all the highlights of Florence. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, professional, and enjoyable to speak with. This tour is the best way to see Florence!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, but you must be physically fit to complete it. Lots of uphill biking! Great tour of winery, Good wine."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour through the Chianti region. We so enjoyed learning about olive oil(s), cheeses and wines w/ Martina -- who is a sommelier and an absolute professional. This is a must-do tour if you are interested in 'stress free' wine tasting in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "We added an audio walking tour to our excursion. The ability to skip the line and meet your representative in front of the entrance saved a lot of time for us. So easy and convenient!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this ride and dinner abundantly! The scenery was beautiful and the ride was pleasant! Afterward we were taken to a small town nearby for an amazing dinner at a restaurant with the most spectacular view. We would highly recommend this trip to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip from Florence to see some of the best sights!! Totally smooth and stress free with a great tour guide, Alessandro, and driver, Ricardo. Highly recommended!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour - I wasn’t sure if I could climb the Duomo but our tour guide encouraged me!! I’m glad she did!!!"
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day with our guide Fabio. It was a small group and the transportation was spotless. There was plenty of time to explore each town and we loved being able to wander around on our own. We were given just enough time in Pisa to take our pics and grab some gelato. Cinque Terre was just gorgeous....highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely tourguide named Lucca. We wouldn't have minded a somewhat higher pace than 30km/h. The winetasting and lunch were great!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Very experienced with wonderful information- we had a great time! Lots a meaningful information!!! We enjoyed it very much!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was fantastic. The hike was incredible and our tour guide, Francesco, was a joy to hike with. The wine tasting was the perfect end to the journey. 10/10 recommend"
* A traveler said: "Angelo was interesting knowledgeable and passionate about everything he discussed. We especially appreciated his enlightening information about David!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent way to skip the long lines and see the exhibits! You do need to wait until the ticket office opens to get your tickets, but then you go in quickly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Arezzo Piazza Grande
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Church of Santa Maria della Spina (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Spina)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Santa Margherita Basilica (Basilica di Santa Margherita)
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Guinigi Tower (Torre Guinigi)
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Puccini e la sua Lucca International Permanent Festival
- Giglio Island (Isola del Giglio)
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- Church of San Michele in Foro (Chiesa di San Michele in Foro)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Stibbert Museum
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy