Top Tuscany Food Tours
206 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful countryside, vineyards , food and wine. Allesandro is a gracious and knowledgeable host. This day far exceeded our expectations. Grazie mille"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour and an excellent way to get a 'taste' of Florence and Italy. Starting with coffee and pastry, the tour progressed through the morning culminating with a wine tasting and charcuterie at lunchtime. Each stop was filled with wonderful information about Where the food came from, how it was grown/created, how the locals enjoy it, and of course, a tasting. I was amazed at the number of stops we made and the variety of items we were able to sample. At several points along the trip I was able to purchase small quantities of various items from the local vendors to take home which we found delightful. Our Tourguide, Benna, was very informed, but easy to talk to. It felt more like a day with a friend as she explained different customs and cultural aspects of the food. She is not only great at giving the food tour, but she also provided much history as we meandered through the city. I would strongly recommend this tour for anyone traveling to Florence as a way to learn some history and live 'like a local' for a bit. By the way, all the food was delicious and the tour helped us make our selections at various subsequent meals. We were also given some recipes to try at home as well. An excellent morning."
* A traveler said: "Christy did an amazing job on this food tour!! All of the places we went had amazing food to taste and made it a unique experience. She even suggested where to eat for dinner and helped me make a reservation. Great tour and time spent with Christy!!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the nicest tours we've taken in Florence having a sampling of wine cheeses bread biscotti and gelato we were amazed with what we were seeing and how much history behind it walking through the streets of Florence our guide was phenomenal I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was our driver and was extremely entertaining and kept us laughing the whole time. He is very knowledgeable and very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! We found many black truffles with an adorable dog named Choco, and ate a LOT of delicious food with truffles after. We got a wine tasting at the property, and then at a separate winery on the way back to Florence. Can't recommend enough!"
* A traveler said: "Chiara met us in Piazza Santa Croce, we were only 2 person, so like a privat tour. She introduced the food throughout the day, starting with breakfast, apperitivo, and than things got seriously delicios but plentiful. Arrive on an empty stomach. The secret tips and beyond touristy areas made this an unique tour. Much appreciated is the email with food and places visited. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Laura, for a marvelous evening of wine and dine! Had such a lovely time, and learnt so much about Italian wine and food along the way - you are the best!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome! Saw many highlights of Livorno and not just tourist attractions! Our guide was great. She was so knowledgeable about the area being a life-long resident. She personally knew many people along the way of the tour! The food was great, the company was great as well. I recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! It was like meeting a friend for a walk around Florence. My mom has a hard time walking, so she changed the order of the locations and helped us get a jump on and off bus pass so the walking would be minimal. The food was amazing, interesting, and items I wouldn't have tried on my own"
* A traveler said: "Really loved this tour! The best trip of our holiday. I would highly recommend doing this if you get the time. Great fun buzzing around the country in the little cars, then a lovely lunch, wine tasting and swim at a villa."
* A traveler said: "This was a magical experience for the entire family. We left happy and enchanted by the beauty of the Tuscan landscape, the warmth of Lorenzo and his wife, the charm of the tour and the quality and deliciousness of the wine and the meal. If I could give more stars, I happily would! Highly, dearly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful afternoon with a highly experienced guide. It was amazing. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Elisa was so fun and very knowledgeable about Florence and local culture. She was a wonderful guide."
* A traveler said: "Great morning shop and cook. Instructor great presenter. Walking tour included related to buying the fresh ingredients and flavorings for the lunch. Broke up tasks among participants. Menu tasty, walked away with useful information and skills. Nice way to experience the heart of Florence - the food."
* A traveler said: "We visited 4 wineries and were offered many great wines, snacks and grappas but the most rememberable was the tour to a winery in Montepulciano where we visited medieval wine cellars. Tour guides were very knowledgeable and told us also many facts about the history. The lunch in Pienza had the best view and amazing food."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous street food tour learning about and tasting the delicacies of Pisa. Sarah was wonderful, very thoughtful and knowledgeable. Not to mention great wines and you get your steps in so as to offset the amount you eat. Defdo not have breakfast before going on this tour."
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I loved our visit to two small wineries and one large one. We had lunch with an Italian family in a farm house, which was lovely! We highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The most authentic and beautiful tasting and walk at this olive farm. Also Francesco was a really good and calm guide. We enjoyed it very much."
* A traveler said: "Gabriele was the most amazing guide we could have had. It was more like spending an evening chatting with your best friend than a tour guide experience. And the fact that we learned so many things about the history of the area and the food was icing on the cake. Can’t recommend enough! Thank you again, Gabriele!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- San Marco Museum
- Piazza del Campo
- Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Lucca Clock Tower (Torre delle Ore)
- Val d'Orcia
- San Miniato al Monte
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Prada Outlet
- Villa Garzoni Garden (Storico Giardino Garzoni)
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Siena Piazza del Mercato
- Livorno Cruise Port (Livorno Terminal Crociere)
- Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)
- Perseus Statue
- Piazza dei Miracoli
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy