Top Turin Outdoor Activities
28 results | All Turin Tours
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money to get out and see all that Turin has to offer. This is such an underrated city for tourism. Absolutely loved this city and our visit and the Hop On Hop Off Tour allowed us to see areas we wouldn't normally have been able to see!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really a pleasure: the charming places visited and the experience of the guide mixed perfectly"
* A traveler said: "Guide was great! Very knowledgeable, fluent English, passionate about Turin and Italy, personal with tourists. We went inside of many churches, visited central city, old Roman city, and open market. Great intro to the history and architecture of Turin."
* A traveler said: "Francesco was friendly and very knowledgeable about his home city. We had a great few hours biking around Turin with him! Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Alberto our guide was both enthusiastic and informative. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the region and the wines. We were given information on each wine we tasted. We were even able to go to a small farmers market. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were wonderfully hosted by the grandson of the vinery Sobrero and he made us (10 participants) feel special and welcome. I have learned quite a lot about wine and the way you grow the plants to make a special “drop” out of it. I would recommend this tour to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Wandering around in a city without a guide has no point! Melissoula was the ultimate guide for the city of Turin! You will learn many interesting things for the city gems and if you are lucky as we were you will meet interesting people from the group! Hope the best for you Melissoula and if you happen to travel to our city we will be glad to return the favor!"
* A traveler said: "A rather marvellous way to spend a few hours and see Italy from a different perspective - well worth it. very friendly pilots who explained the mechanics of hot air ballooning. Glorious views."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zoom Torino
- Grinzane Cavour Castle
- Juventus Stadium
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)
- Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)
- Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)
- Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)
- Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica)
- Via Po
- Mole Antonelliana
- Piazza Statuto
- Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)
- Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)
- Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)
- Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)
- QC Termetorino
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes