Top Activities on the Ground in Toronto
32 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "LOVED THIS EXCURSION! So much fun and a great way to see the islands and get a great panoramic view of Toronto on the ferry. I highly recommend this tour. The guides we had were amazing. Very knowledgeable and friendly!!"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the architecture was fun! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and well spoken. Using a bike is the best option to tour Toronto"
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Wish it was longer! Best views of the city. Words can’t explain the feeling, only through experience will you know!"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. The ride on the Hornblower was magnificent. I’ve never experienced anything like it before."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "The aerial view tour of the Niagara Falls was a once in a lifetime experience.. We loved it!! The lunch and the champagne toast made it a memorable occasion!!Recommended 100%."
* A traveler said: "The staff was so amazing, and sweet! I took my boyfriend here as a surprise for his birthday and he LOVED it! It was so beautiful and fun!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience! Damian did a perfect job in organizing the tour and took care of everything including food (which was very delicious), camping equipment, music etc. You don't have to worry about anything . Had a great experience in canoeing and the Booth’s Rock Trail had an incredible view. We would definitely plan more tours with Lake Fever Wilderness Co in the future. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely enjoyed this tour of Toronto and wish we had one more day to return to places we visited. Our guide, Terrence, made the tour presenting Toronto's history, facts and taking us to interesting areas around the city. Bikes and routes are safe. We highly recommend this tour. The hours flew by!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best bike tour!!! The bikes were amazing, our guide was so friendly, knowledgeable and even gave us tips on where to find a banksy!!! I'm a street art nut so that was so nice!! The tour was a fun, easy ride that I would reccomend to everyone!!! A must do!!!"
* A traveler said: "While not for the faint hearted, this was an amazing experience, Canadian style. Having never canoed or camped before, we didn't know exactly what to expect, but our guide, Robin, was very laid back and led our group of mixed skill levels through the basics of canoe operation, in slightly challenging (for beginners) conditions, portaging and the basics of camping safely alongside while potentially sharing the environment with wild animals. All in all a great experience, fantastic scenery and environment."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Casa Loma
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Ontario Science Centre
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Canada's Wonderland
- Toronto Little India
- The Grange
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- Toronto Zoo
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Ontario Place
- Humber Bay Park
- Toronto Harbour
- Queen's Park
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- University of Toronto
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania