Top Toronto Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
211 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "a beautiful, clan and pristine museum. only had 3 hours, could have spent the day. very detailed exhibits."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed everything about the trip although not a wine lover enjoyed it couldn't have wished for more"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. We had just enough time at the falls, lovely tips from the awesome tour guide. Overall, a pretty memorable day :)"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. The ride on the Hornblower was magnificent. I’ve never experienced anything like it before."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "He told us a little bit of the history of the place. Showed us the land marks not just the falls as most tourists knows etc"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our host Salim, was awesome! He had a great attitude from start to finish. The trip there was quick since we went on a Sunday and there wasn't any traffic. Enjoyed the stops and The Whistblower boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Awesome guide and delicious (lots of them) snacks along the way. Our day had rain but didn't interfere in the least."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening The food was very good. It's buffet style not a buffet you can't get as much food as you want so we kind of left hungry but it was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the architecture was fun! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and well spoken. Using a bike is the best option to tour Toronto"
* A traveler said: "What an absolutely wonderful day! Mike and driver Bill were really great. The weather was spectacular with clear blue skies and gorgeous fall colors. My grandkids had the best time ever getting soaked at the Falls. Couldn't ask for a better day! Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour for my husmand's 70th birthday. It was a wonderful jorney we'll remember for a long time. Everything was well organized and service was great!"
* A traveler said: "Had a blast! Saw a little bit of everything that makes Niagara such a great tourist destination. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Niagara Falls was amazing. Aside from the spectacular view, our tour guide Favio was great. He is the best tour guide ever. His knowledge about the history and how friendly he was, was phenomenal. I would recommend this tour company to all of my friends and share our one of a kind experience. Niagara Falls is indeed one of the best attractions in Canada."
* A traveler said: "The staff was so amazing, and sweet! I took my boyfriend here as a surprise for his birthday and he LOVED it! It was so beautiful and fun!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good with Narrator and perfect performance. Keep it Harbour tour.You gave us enough knowledge about Toronto"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Wish it was longer! Best views of the city. Words can’t explain the feeling, only through experience will you know!"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time on our tour! Great beer and loved Mike. Went to places my friend, who has lived in Toronto for 10 years, has never visited. Would 100% recommend, although we may have traumatized our poor tour guide 😂"
* A traveler said: "LOVED THIS EXCURSION! So much fun and a great way to see the islands and get a great panoramic view of Toronto on the ferry. I highly recommend this tour. The guides we had were amazing. Very knowledgeable and friendly!!"
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible experience. My tour guide Kaleb was informative with great charisma that told the story of Niagara Falls and the city it is in great depth. The tour was structured very well also, being able to see the falls from all different angles and having enough time to do so also. This is a wonder of the world that I recommend everyone come see if in Toronto. It was truly breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this activity! Our guide Nicol was awesome, entertaining, relax, kind. She make us feel confident on the Segway, very good teacher!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Sugar Beach
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- Queen's Park
- Toronto Little India
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Canada's Wonderland
- CN Tower
- Toronto Islands
- University of Toronto
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- The Grange
- Toronto Yorkville
- Ontario Place
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- Ontario Science Centre
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania