Top Toronto Markets
40 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Wish it was longer! Best views of the city. Words can’t explain the feeling, only through experience will you know!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. We had just enough time at the falls, lovely tips from the awesome tour guide. Overall, a pretty memorable day :)"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Very personable and knowledgeable Guide. We enjoyed the tour very much! We would do another tour with this provider."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the architecture was fun! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and well spoken. Using a bike is the best option to tour Toronto"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! Audrey was a wonderful guide who presented a wonderful mix of history, fun facts and cultural foods."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful and informative walking tour. Our guide was fun and very knowledgeable. The pick up time was perfect. Although the tour ended in another location, it was not a problem."
* A traveler said: "The food that I got to say was super delicious! My tour guide was a very sweet person and he made sure that I tried all the best things that Kensington had to offer."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour. Fabulous way to learn about the city. Food was great, make sure you don't have lunch before the tour, so you can fit it all in! Tim was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable. I lived in Toronto a few years ago, and I learnt new things about the city. The food was amazing and plentiful. Don't have a huge breakfast before taking this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Was nothing but a positive experience — the staff were beyond friendly and took the time to clearly explain what we as the customers were to do. Safety was held to a high standard and the pilot was very talented. I would highly recommend the 14 Minute Heli Tour over Toronto to both locals and visitors."
* A traveler said: "WE found Krystal to be extremely pleasant and helpful. BEcause the tour was only the two of us, it was able to be personalized and we were highly satisfied with the information given and the places visited!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Bee had SO many stories to share, even during the travel time between stops. The storytelling was excellent and we loved hearing the tales of the neighbourhood."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Our guide Robert was very informative and passionate about Toronto. His 2 hour overview of the city made me want to return for a longer stay. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Toronto Yorkville
- Rogers Centre
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Toronto Islands
- Toronto Zoo
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- Toronto Little Italy
- Toronto City Hall
- University of Toronto
- Canada's Wonderland
- Philosopher's Walk
- The Grange
- Toronto Little India
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Ontario Science Centre
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania