Top Toronto Cultural Tours
52 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Awesome guide and delicious (lots of them) snacks along the way. Our day had rain but didn't interfere in the least."
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. We had just enough time at the falls, lovely tips from the awesome tour guide. Overall, a pretty memorable day :)"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. The ride on the Hornblower was magnificent. I’ve never experienced anything like it before."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed everything about the trip although not a wine lover enjoyed it couldn't have wished for more"
* A traveler said: "He told us a little bit of the history of the place. Showed us the land marks not just the falls as most tourists knows etc"
* A traveler said: "I was on a business trip to Toronto and had a free day. THIS was the best way to spend it! I had never been to Niagara Falls, and so happy to have chosen this package. Worth every cent. Our tour guide FABIO, was charming, informative. and fun. He took great care to answer any questions and make sure our group had a wonderful time. I highly recommend this tour and this company. Thanks Viator for a great day."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this activity! Our guide Nicol was awesome, entertaining, relax, kind. She make us feel confident on the Segway, very good teacher!"
* A traveler said: "What an absolutely wonderful day! Mike and driver Bill were really great. The weather was spectacular with clear blue skies and gorgeous fall colors. My grandkids had the best time ever getting soaked at the Falls. Couldn't ask for a better day! Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and a lot of fun..wish we had more time at Niagara on the Lake . I would have preferred less stops at the other places and more focus on the 3 main reasons I took this tour. Still had a fun time"
* A traveler said: "Tudy gave us a wonderful tour of the Niagara region. We were able to see all the sights on our list with plenty of cushion time to accommodate our group ranging in age from 4 to 70. He was patient, informative, and truly the expert you need for that tour. Tudy is a terrific guide who is happy to share his expertise with his groups."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely enjoyed this tour of Toronto and wish we had one more day to return to places we visited. Our guide, Terrence, made the tour presenting Toronto's history, facts and taking us to interesting areas around the city. Bikes and routes are safe. We highly recommend this tour. The hours flew by!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was an absolutely excellent guide. Knowledgeable and very helpful. I would definitely recommend him without question."
* A traveler said: "This was a full day trip to Niagara Falls led by the excellent Lisa. Lisa turned up promptly and the car was excellent. Lisa was very well informed and great company. She knew everything we asked of her and found out what she didn’t! There is no doubt that she made our day and ... of great concern to me ... she was a very safe driver. Couldn’t have been better. Thank You."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rogers Centre
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Toronto Yorkville
- Toronto Islands
- Canada's Wonderland
- Roundhouse Park
- Toronto City Hall
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Toronto Little India
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Toronto Harbour
- Casa Loma
- Entertainment District
- University of Toronto
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Queen's Park
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania