Top Toronto City Tours
57 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "a beautiful, clan and pristine museum. only had 3 hours, could have spent the day. very detailed exhibits."
* A traveler said: "LOVED THIS EXCURSION! So much fun and a great way to see the islands and get a great panoramic view of Toronto on the ferry. I highly recommend this tour. The guides we had were amazing. Very knowledgeable and friendly!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed not having to drive and the guides local knowledge about the falls and surrounding area. Ok xxxxxxxx"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our host Salim, was awesome! He had a great attitude from start to finish. The trip there was quick since we went on a Sunday and there wasn't any traffic. Enjoyed the stops and The Whistblower boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Awesome guide and delicious (lots of them) snacks along the way. Our day had rain but didn't interfere in the least."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed everything about the trip although not a wine lover enjoyed it couldn't have wished for more"
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour for my husmand's 70th birthday. It was a wonderful jorney we'll remember for a long time. Everything was well organized and service was great!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this activity! Our guide Nicol was awesome, entertaining, relax, kind. She make us feel confident on the Segway, very good teacher!"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the architecture was fun! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and well spoken. Using a bike is the best option to tour Toronto"
* A traveler said: "Was nothing but a positive experience — the staff were beyond friendly and took the time to clearly explain what we as the customers were to do. Safety was held to a high standard and the pilot was very talented. I would highly recommend the 14 Minute Heli Tour over Toronto to both locals and visitors."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast! Saw a little bit of everything that makes Niagara such a great tourist destination. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time on our tour! Great beer and loved Mike. Went to places my friend, who has lived in Toronto for 10 years, has never visited. Would 100% recommend, although we may have traumatized our poor tour guide 😂"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, the tour was fantastic. The Great Lakes Brewery was by far the best stop and the member of staff who did the beer tasting was brimming with passion and enthusiasm about craft beer, which really made the visit memorable."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Wish it was longer! Best views of the city. Words can’t explain the feeling, only through experience will you know!"
* A traveler said: "Learned lots of great info about Toronto both past and present during this fun and enjoyable tour. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible experience. My tour guide Kaleb was informative with great charisma that told the story of Niagara Falls and the city it is in great depth. The tour was structured very well also, being able to see the falls from all different angles and having enough time to do so also. This is a wonder of the world that I recommend everyone come see if in Toronto. It was truly breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Loved the exclusivity offered to us on the trip. Also viewing the great falls was an over whelming experience"
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Niagara Falls was amazing. Aside from the spectacular view, our tour guide Favio was great. He is the best tour guide ever. His knowledge about the history and how friendly he was, was phenomenal. I would recommend this tour company to all of my friends and share our one of a kind experience. Niagara Falls is indeed one of the best attractions in Canada."
* A traveler said: "The amazing views, kind staff, easy process. This was an amazing tour would definitely try again. definitely recommend it for travellers or just another way of seeing the city."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour. Fabulous way to learn about the city. Food was great, make sure you don't have lunch before the tour, so you can fit it all in! Tim was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of the falls ,drive to Niagara on the Lake and walk around . |Very helpful and knowledgeable, Roy the driver /guide , also flexible with his approach to touring around ! A very comfortable SUV ! |Highly recommended !!!|Diego"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Toronto Islands
- Rogers Centre
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Toronto Harbour
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- The Grange
- CN Tower
- Canada's Wonderland
- Ontario Science Centre
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Entertainment District
- Queen's Park
- Toronto Yorkville
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Philosopher's Walk
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania