Bealach na Bà Pass Tours and Tickets
Hairpin bends aren’t just for the Alps. At Bealach na Bà Pass in the remote Scottish Highlands, you can drive along the greatest road ascent in Britain. Full of twists and turns through the remote Highland landscape, the historic road runs from the pretty coastal village of Applecross right through the mountains up to 2,054 feet, making it the third-highest road in Scotland.
The drive can be a little scary at times, but just take it slow and be courteous enough to use the passing places. Local etiquette on Scotland’s single-track roads is to give the person who "gives way" a cheery wave or raise of the hand to say thanks.
When you get to the top of Bealach na Bà, enjoy the views across the sea out to the isles of Skye, Rum and the Outer Hebrides. From the top car park, there are some great peaks to explore if you’re an experienced hiker, and as you’re already over 2,000 feet up, half the work has already been done for you.
Tours and Activities to Experience Bealach na Bà Pass
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway